Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch #183 and changed the dimensions to 5.5" x 8.5". While this made the sketch longer it actually worked well for my purposes and I could still use all of the elements in the sketch as placed.
I also used the Tin Type stickers to reference 33, meaning our 33rd anniversary. I stamped the tiny hearts with Brilliance Crimson and the sentiment in Clair Warm Breeze, then heat-embossed both in clear ep. I added some foam hearts from my Valentines Stash drawer.
I cut Tim's Retro Typewriter die twice, out of black shimmer card stock and a black-gold metallic shimmer card stock, both from the stash drawers. I layered part of the black on top along with the keys. I took another DCWV label and stamped the XOXOX's and fit it into the typewriter.
Thanks for visiting and come join in the fun at Love to Craft! Wishing you a healthy and safe week! XOX
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
1. Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #183 -- Sketch is shown above
2. Time Out Challenge #162: Free -- I was inspired by the hearts for my anniversary card.
3. Outlawz Twisted Thursdays May 21-June 4: AG + Opt. Twist Pearls & Lace -- I did NOT play the twist
4. 613 Avenue Create #233: AG + Opt. Diamonds & Lace -- I did NOT play the option.
7. Sparkles Monthly #128: Use a Real Stamp (No Digi) -- Stamps mentioned in above post (the frame and the sentiment and tiny hearts)