I stamped the Lawn Fawn Interlocking Backdrops brick walkway stamp on my page, then masked it once it was dry.
Halle's AJJ theme of A Stitch in Time.
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
1. Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #291: Sketch + Mo Image -- Sketch is shown above and I've used Mo's "Rae With Journal" clear stamp that I bought from Stampavie back in 2009 - here's the post introducing Mo's line of clear stamps there! Is that cool or what?
2. Art Journal Journey June Theme: A Stitch in Time
3. Country View June Challenge: Summer Fields
4. The Artistic Stamper June Challenge: Retro -- my stamped image of Rae has such a 60's-70's feel to it, this is exactly what I was doing at her age (and I'm now 64), so I'm totally calling this Retro! :-)
5. Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge: All Boxed Up -- my page is a square box shape.
6. Crafty Creations #410: AAG
7. Time Out Challenge #162: Free -- overall feel of my page is Free To Be...Free Time...Free as a Butterfly
PaperBabe Stamps Challenge #120: My Quote Right Now
9. Outlawz Festive Fridays 5/29-6/11: Anything Goes Theme
10. Aud Sentiments #152: Sentiment + Flowers
11. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 21: AG with Colouring -- I used ProMarkers, Pitt Pens and gelpens to color my images.
12. I Love ProMarkers Challenge #411: AG + Opt. Circles -- I used ProMarkers, Pitt Pens and gelpens to color my images.
13. Take a Word: Illustrated Quote