Here is what I began with. I also wanted to include an image from the freebie sheet from Sweet n Sassy's Faith Over Fear Project on the back of the card.
The back of my card: I used a large patterned paper scrap and a medium piece of card stock scrap to die cut mats using Spellbinders A2 Torn Edges dies. Then I used the smallest die to cut out the SNS freebie I'd printed. A Gelatins siggie stamped with Brilliance Lavender ink and clear heat-embossed then punch out with a circle punch finishes the back.
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST for this card:
1. TSOT Sketch #450 -- Sketch is shown above and I did not play the optional theme.
2. Outlawz Color Tuesday Challenge 3/24-4/6: Lavender Monochrome Palette --
Time Out Challenge 3/26-4/8: Lots or a Little Purple + Opt. Friend --
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge 3/25-4/5: Spring
5. Classic Design 4th Birthday Challenge #4: AG
6. The Creative Crafters Challenge #26: AG
7. Aud Sentiments #248: Sentiment + AG
8. Sparkles Monthly #126: Easter