Papers: Recollections 110# heavy card stock, Neenah index stock, Lawn Fawn Snow Day patterned papers, Paper Palette gold metallic textured mulberry paper
Stamps: Beccy's Place Boxed Snowman digital image, Cornish Heritage Farms, Stamplorations, Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks: ProMarkers, Versafine Clair, VeersaMark
Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Square Postage Stamp Nesties (2 sizes), Lawn Fawn Everyday Banners
Stash/Other: red/green/gold ric-rac, gold enamel dots, gold embossing powder, Sakura Gold Shadow metallic gel pen, Wink of Stellas (gold, red, clear)
Here's the link to Boxed Snowman if you are. Whenever I look in my Beccy's folder of images on my computer, I see this guy. So today I decided to use him, finally! I chose my patterned papers first and then I matched 3 green and 2 red ProMarker shades to the papers I chose. I die cut the image with the largest postage stamp die and then I colored the snowman image, ornament and frame with my ProMarkers. I also wanted to incorporate some metallic gold, so I went to my papers and found this cool stuff:
1. Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2: A Sketch or 2 for Nov. -- sketch is shown above.
2. Beccy's Place Nov. Month of Holiday Cards Challenge: Day 12 J for Joy -- and I used a Beccy's digital image, Boxed Snowman.
3. Stamping Sensations Nov. Challenge: Traditional Colours Red, Green and Gold -- I have hand-coloured my digital stamp focal image, and have used red, green and gold in my colouring and papers/ribbon.
4. 12 Months of Christmas Link Up #59: ACG + Opt. Red and Green -- I have played the option.
5. Split Coast Stampers 2019 Christmas Challenge: March Bundle Up -- Snowman is bundled up in wintry clothing.
6. Christmas Crafts All Year Round Nov.: Stockings or Winter Clothes -- See #5
7. Jingle Belles JB:19:23: Baby It's Cold Outside (Winter Clothes) -- See #5
8. Merry Little Christmas Challenge #16: ACG
9. Outlawz Festive Friday Nov. 1-14: Christmas theme
10. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #23: Snow -- Snowman
11. Through The Craft Room Door Nov. 12-18: AG
12. SAS4KIDS: Nov. 2-Dec. 6: AG-Kids or Holiday-Kids
13. Passion for ProMarkers Wk. 519: Ribbons and/or Bows -- brown ribbon and my focal image is coloured with ProMarkers.
14. House That Stamps Built Challenge DCC N619: Frame It -- my focal image has a striped frame around it
15. Crafts Galore Encore #69: AG -- I have used a Beccy's Place digi stamp
16. Your Scrapbook Place Nov: Always AG
17. Crafty Creations #402: AG
18. Take A Word: Stripes
19. Try It On Tuesday: Cold, Cold, Cold
20. Happy Little Stampers Nov: AG with Dies
ABMTTC #103: Always AG
22. Time Out Challenges #148: Home Sweet Home Photo Inspiration -- I took the colors as my inspiration
23. Crazy 4 Challenges C4C510: Add a Textural Element -- I added 3: 1) the gold textured metallic mulberry paper behind the focal image, 2) the glittery ric rac, and 3) the sparkly gold enamel dots. (Below is a photo of the textured metallic mulberry paper.)
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 43: AG with Colouring -- I colored my focal image with ProMarkers and Winks of Stellas.
Thanks for visiting and have a lovely rest of the day! xoxo