Papers/Card Stocks: Kraft card base, solid red paper scraps, DCWV 4.5x6.5 Matt Stax patterned paper
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop Alpha Tabs, Lawn Fawn Clark's ABCs, Altenew Love You So Mush mushroom and sentiments, Inkadinkado Snail, Third Coast Stamps Fairy Ring, Chatterbox Botanico mushroom, Stamp Magick Toadily siggie
Inks: Memento, VersaFine Clair
Dies: Spellbinders Classic and Torn Edge Ovals
Other: Embossing powder, Sakura glitter gel pen, Fiskars circle punch
I used Crazy 4 Challenges current sketch, resizing it in PSE to 5x7 and printing out. Don't ask me why, but I chose to use oval instead of circle elements. And I like them. :-)
I have absolutely zilch in the way of mushroom patterned paper. So, I made my own! I used the cutest little mushroom stamp, solid with little holes. I marked off my paper to know what would be showing, then I stamped the mushroom in gray ink. Then I went back and stamped over random ones with brown ink and black ink. As for the middle panel, I stamped the fairy ring and sentiment, and I was going to blend some inks on the panel so I cut a mask but ended up not doing that.
The back of my card features scraps leftover from the front and the siggie I recently began using again when I need a punny one. And, mushrooms are also called toadstools. :-)
So proud of the eye job I did on him, with gel pens, after reading a great tip HERE.
1. Crazy 4 Challenges C4C498: Sketch - Shown above.
3. The House That Stamps Built Challenge DCC A719: Try a New Technique - I tried the eye tip on my snail. I also tried making my own patterned paper.
4. The House That Stamps Built Challenge A1419: Tic Tac Toe - I chose Dimension (I popped my sentiment strips and multiple paper layers) + Food (mushrooms and escargot) + Bright Colors (red, green, yellow, brown).
7. Cutie Pie Challenge #138: Fave Color Combo - Love Red and Brown together
8. Try It On Tuesday: In My Garden There Is... - In my Garden, there's mushrooms and snails. :-)
9. Moo Mania #198: Letters And/or Numbers - I used my alphabet stamps to make words for my sentiments.
10. I Love ProMarkers #391: AG with ProMarkers - I used them to color my images.
Thanks so much for allowing me to share my creativity with you! Have a great Friday! XOX