Paper: Bazzill Kraft and SU card stocks, Springhill index stock, various paper brands in my Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving papers
Stamps: Bugaboo digis Stella - Calendar Thanksgiving and Stella -Turkey, Avery Elle, Wordsworth, My Favorite Things, Inkadinkado, Flourishes, EK Success
Inks: ProMarkers, Memento, VersaFine Clair
Dies/Punches: Avery Elle and Spellbinders dies, Marvy maple leaf punch
Stash/Other: Sakura metallic glitter gel pen, Viva Decor Pearl Pens, Nuvo Drops, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pens and Crafters Companion Sparkle Pens, sheer retro circle patterned ribbon, embossing powder
I have used once before. I resized it to 5x7 A7 in PSE, and then I opened my digi of Stella and sized it by layering it onto the sketch and then hiding the sketch layer. That might not be the official way to do it, but that's the way I size my images to print out. I like having a life size ( true to scale) paper copy of my sketch on my table while I create the card, too. So I print the sketch as well, unless I am not following the measurements, then displaying the sketch on my screen is fine.
And a final look. Gosh I love the way the "let us give THANKS" looks. This Avery Elle stamp and dies set called Fill In The Blanks was retired awhile ago. I've had it a long time and have only used the same Thanks die once. The set can be used with a number of occasions/holidays so I hope I will use it more.
1. Split Coast Stampers Sketch SC766 -- sketch is shown above
2. ArtsyStamper Digitals Challenge #4: Give Thanks
3. Bugaboo November Bingo Challenge -- I chose the left hand column: Sentiment / Yellow / Ribbon:
Stamplorations November Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge: Stamps & Circles -- I chose to play the Theme, I've used stamps and circles:
Beccy's Place Nov. Month of Holiday Cards Challenge Day 1 A for Apron -- Stella is wearing an apron while she cooks dinner for Thanksgiving Holiday
6. Cut It Up Challenge #187: Die Cut + Celebrate Fall, the season or any festivity -- my card celebrates Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28 and I have used 3 die cuts on the front.
7. Time Out Challenge #149: Celebrations Theme + Opt. Twist One Layer -- I did not play the twist. My card celebrates Thanksgiving Dinner
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge #153: Thanksgiving / Thank You / Gratitude
Passion for ProMarkers Week 520: Sparkle & Shine -- Details in post
10. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #227: AG + Opt. Scrap Your Stash -- I've played the option.
11. Colour Crazy Challenge Wk 45: Ag with Colouring - ProMarkers
12. Paper Babe Stamps Challenge #106: AG
13. Di's Digi Design Challenge: Show Thanks
14. Outlawz Festive Fridays Nov. 15-28: Anything Goes Theme
15. Aud Sentiments Challenge #240: Thank You Sentiment
Thank you for visiting and allowing me to share my creativity with you. Tread lightly and carry a big stick of gum! :-)))