Saturday, June 15, 2024

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Time!

 Happy Saturday!
It's the 15th and that means time for another monthly challenge at Beautiful Blossoms.
Here is our optional mood board for your inspiration, but any blooms will do as long as they are the focus of your project. Please read the complete rules HERE.
And here is my inspiration make for you.
I used the mood board's colors, focusing on the red/pink/corals and greens.
I have had this outline flower stamp in my stash for quite a while now. It also includes a silhouette stamp for layered stamping but since they are rubber, I think I'll stick to using them separately. I wanted a light color for the stamped outline but not white, so I experimented! I stamped it with Lost Shadow DOX ink and then clear heat embossed it. I love how it looks, very subtle but there.
 
I chose this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my A2 layout design.
SUPPLY LIST:
SU card for base
Recollections white card
MFT Stitched Basic Edger die
Basic Grey Olivia 6X6 designer papers
Rubbernecker Scarlet Star stamp
Lost Shadow DOX ink
Clear embossing powder
Tombow watercolor markers for coloring focal image
MFT sentiment stamps
Shady Lane Versafine Clair ink
Berry Red and Blushing Red Nuvo Crystal Drops
Close up of  the floral focal embossing and coloring, and the Nuvo drops.
The back of the card with papers leftover from the front and an MFT stamped siggie.
And last look.
Hope you can join us in the challenge!
Have a great day,
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK UPS:
Birthday and Blooms
I always prefer adding a sentiment to my card fronts, as I've done here.
The only time I don't add words is on a deco or art journal page and that's unusual, but every once in a while the art is enough.
Inspiration Station June Prompt #62
Pink and Birthday inspiration

12 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That's a beautiful bouquet and some lovely paper choices too. Probably those 2 papers would never work together without that stamped piece piece tieing them together. I hope you don't get that TS. They say it could be a bad year for hurricanes and TS. The rain has been bad enough. Have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

Donna Walls said...

Aimeslee, this is a gorgeous design. Both the image, coloring and sketch are so eye-cathing! Thanks for another lovely project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Lisa said...

Wowza the coloring on these flowers is amazing and the sketch works perfect for the image too.

meg said...

A beautifully coloured stamped image teamed with beautiful papers,love the layout,thank you for joining in at MMM

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, love the red roses and the nuvo drops, beautiful. I hope you are feeling well, enjoy your weekend, hugs xxx

Becca Sadler said...

This is a lovely birthday card full of unique Aimeslee creative details! Thanks for sharing for the now always birthday occasion theme for Halloween And Other Occasions! --Becca

Tee said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty colors with the embossing. And I love the fact that you decorated the back of card too! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Make My Monday.

Donna Walls said...

Hi, I'm popping back in to say Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous Aimes, love your roses and the lovely papers too. Perfect for June. Our roses are amazing this year, must be the incessant rain? x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Briljant card, very nice.. Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Geweldige kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Diane said...

It's a gorgeous card and I especially love how the clear embossing outlined the image, I'll have to 'try' and remember that!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}

Ginny said...

Stunning design! So glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge. All the best!
--- DT Gina Ang ---
Star Stampz Challenge 59 - Anything Goes/Floral