Saturday, May 25, 2024

Guest Designing for Coloring With Pencils (Kleuren met Potloden) Challenge

 Hello and Happy Saturday to you.
I'm honored to be guest designing for Coloring With Pencils' challenge reminder post.

And here is my inspiration make. I was provided an adorable Rachel Ann Miller digital image called Flowers for Teddy, which I colored with my Castle Arts colored pencils.
I've made this card for my great-niece who is in first grade.

 
I chose this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my layout design.

SUPPLY LIST:
Castle Arts colored pencils
Rachel Ann Miller digital image
Avery Elle sentiment stamp
Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Stamplorations Blessings die
Foam heart from stash
Bearly Arts 4.5X6.25" pink card base and envelope
K&Co Sera Sera designer papers
Anna Griffin Peyton esigner papers
Prima Sasha designer papers

 
The back of the card with more designer paper and the inside with a Woodware stamped sentiment.

And last look.
If you want to join the challenge, just color something with your colored pencils or watercolor pencils.
You can enter until June 7th.
Thank you to the DT at Coloring With Pencils for asking me to guest design!
I will be back a little later today, but until then...
Thanks for the visit and have a great day!
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK UPS:
(Small child and bear)
Inspired by the basket of flowers

15 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful and super cute! I love the little lady and the layout so much.
I'm thrilled to bits...
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Nachteulen Challenge. Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Lisa said...

Adorable image, great coloring and super selection of papers.

Fiona said...

Cute little image with her little basket of flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Station.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured! Hugs!

Alyson Mayo said...

That image is so sweet and beautifully coloured! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

Donna Walls said...

She's precious with her sweet teddy. Great coloring with those pencils too. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and best of luck in the draw!
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Card Creator said...

What an adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
~Tamara

My name is Erika. said...

She is a cutie, and you are way better using colored pencils than I am. I still get all the lines, unless they're watercolored penciled. Nice card, and congrats on being their guest designer. hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

An adorable cute image. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Arlene said...

So very sweet. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

My name is Erika. said...

I think I did too much catching up yesterday when I read this post. I forgot to say thanks for joining us at TIOT. Sorry for missing that. hugs-Erika

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my HALLOWEEN AND OTHER OCCASIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is oh so sweet! I love all of the pink and it’s such a perfect feminine birthday card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Becca Sadler said...

What a lovely birthday card full of cuteness! Thanks for sharing at the revised Halloween AND other occasions challenge! --Becca/DT

sidan said...

Perfektes Motiv, ein Mädchen mit ihrem Teddy, und dazu noch rot und rosa Papiere. Du hast eine schöne Karte zusammen gestellt.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den "Nachteulen schaffen schönes“!