Sunday, May 26, 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge Time!

Happy Sunday!
Happy Memorial Day weekend in the USA.
Happy Spring Bank Holiday weekend in the UK.
Hope all is well with you and you get to do some extra crafting.
Time for Challenge #134 at CD Sunday Plus and my teamie Meg is hosting this go around.
The challenge is fortnightly beginning every other Sunday and ending the Saturday before the next challenge.
You must use a CD, USB or Digital image somewhere on your make, which must be a physical creation. And please tell us the image source. Complete rules are listed on the challenge blog sidebar. 

And here is a Christmas inspiration make for you. It's pretty clean and simple at least for me. I will send it to a brother-in-law who loves to fish. 
I resized the digital image in PSE, added the sentiment with the text tool and printed out on HP heavy weight photo paper. Then I trimmed it to fit on my green SU A7 card base and added Stickles around and on various spots of the image. And done, at least for now until I think up something amusing to add inside.

I printed my scene from this digital image clip art set I bought last year on Etsy from The Clip Tree, which is presently taking a break.

And final view.
Come play with us at CD Sunday Plus Challenge if you get the chance!
Have a wonderful Sunday either way and thanks for visiting.
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK UPS:
Ice Fishing
Seaworld FL Empire of the Penguins Ride
 

18 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a fun card! My late husband would have loved Fishmas, he was an avid fisher! I like fish, too, but fried and served on my plate! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

OK, I think I am almost done catching up-big grin. (But it's been a fun catch up for certain.) Fishy Christmas is a fun quote, and it works well with those cute penguins. Ha ha, I love that the fish on the right avoiding the fishing line. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend Aimeslee. hugs-Erika

meg said...

A fun Christmas card and sentiment

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great winter image, love the added sparkle! Thank you for joining us at Simply Clean & Simple.

Becca S said...

Fish-tastic!! I have an uncle nearby here in IL that loves to fish and has been ice fishing with his youngest son/my cousin who lives in Fargo, ND. This would be a great idea for me to do for them. The images are hilariously cute! And I know you love a good pun for a sentiment! :) Thanks for sharing at FarmQuest Country Christmas! (also MTTCC) --Becca

Becca S said...

And thanks for including at MTTC's super cute theme, too!!!

Jocelyn said...

A great card and I love the sentiment.

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT

Imke said...

Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon with this sweet card. Since its not a One Layer it will not get in the draw for the Top3. Anyway, cute card.

Imke

Carole J said...

Such a fun Christmas card, Amy! Beautiful image and a cute and funny sentiment.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” May Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Alyson Mayo said...

Those penguins are adorable and I love the little fish! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

Deanne Saunders said...

Cool card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Darlene said...

OMG how cute!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple, Sisterhood of Crafters and Peace on Earth challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Aimes, this is fabulous, what a great image, love the card. Good to hear about the D3 is helping. Take care and do all you can to stop Arfur from visiting :) x

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Aimeslee. The image is just adorable and I'm sure your BIL will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Carol said...

A great card for the challenge Aimes.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

This is a great Christmas card, I love the sentiment, I hope your brother in law loves it

Seafield Jo said...

What a great card. Fab image and I love the sentiment.
Jo xx