Sunday, February 4, 2024

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #126

 Happy Sunday and welcome to my first design team make for CD Sunday Plus!
The team and challenge were on winter break but are now back in biz.
My team mate Pamela is hosting this go around.
The challenge is fortnightly, every other Sunday ending on Saturday before the next challenge.
You must use a CD, USB or Digital image somewhere on your make, which must be a physical creation. And please tell us the image source. Complete rules are listed on the challenge blog sidebar.

And here is my inspiration make using an adorably sweet digital image, dies and an ink-blended background.

 
I chose this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my layout design.

For my digital image, I resized and printed out the pre-colored version of Di's Digi Stamps' Puppypals from my computer files. On an A7 pink SU card base with the corners rounded, I layered a corner-rounded white card stock mat that I had stippled with Distress Inks (Lost Shadow and Speckled Egg) for the sky and Brushed Corduroy DI for the ground. I added stitched clouds and a sun with tiny little hearts cut from stash scraps using Lawn Fawn dies at top and some grass at bottom using a green checked paper scrap and a Lawn Fawn border die. I arranged the cute puppy and his pals behind the grass and added the Crafty Secrets sentiment beneath, which was stamped with Nocturne Versafine Clair ink on a scrap of pink card stock.

 
Inside, a simple one-line Clearly Besotted stamped sentiment and on back, a sheet of DCWV floral patterned paper with corners rounded.

Last look.
Come play with us at CD Sunday Plus if you get the chance!
Thanks for the visit today and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
XOX

CHALLENGE LINKUPS:
My 3 Colors are: PINK, Green and Yellow
I went with 'looks sweet' - this lil pup and pals is adorably sweet
Wishing You Joy
I used heart pattern paper for the sun die cut and my card has 'puppy love'
New digital image with old dies
Puppies, the sun and flowers make me happy
Paper / Distress Inks / Stamping Ink

22 comments:

Carol said...

Welcome to the team Aimes. Lovely to see you on this side (if that makes sense).
Your card is a joy, as always.
Hugs
Carol
xx

meg said...

An adorable image with great embellishments= a wonderful card

My name is Erika. said...

What a cute little spring pup. I love the flowers she has in her mouth, and the little kitten peeking out. (and I see the bird too.) OH spring, I am patiently waiting for some signs it is coming. I hope you're having a super weekend Aimeslee, and also, thank you for linking up to TIOT again. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, as always. I took the weekend off, that was great! Hugs, Valerie

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness! Aimes, this is darling! Such sweetness, and I especially enjoy the scene you have created using different elements. The checkered grass is even cuter than your heart-studded sun! Pure sweetness all round! hugs, de

wienerhoneymooners said...

PAW-fectly cute image!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!!!

Becca S said...

Thanks for thinking of FQGS with this group of pals tromping across the yard or field gathering flowers! Great outdoors topic. The mix of inks, dies, and colored digi for front makes a very cheerful card which will bring oodles of joy to the person that receives this.

Meggymay said...

An adorable card Aimeslee, thank you for sharing with us at TioT's.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a darling card, love everything Aimes. The hearts on the sun behind the lovely clouds and the adorable puppy behind the check grass, Just wonderful. x.

ScrappyHorses said...

How adorable is this little guy in the sunshine! He is sure to bring positive energy along with those flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Seafield Jo said...

I'm thrilled to have you on the team Aimes, great to get the chance to work with you.
This is such a great card - how cute is that little dog?
Jo xx

Jocelyn said...

This is a lovely card to start your journey with us. I really like your blended background to this sweet image. xx

~amy~ said...

Super cute!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card Aimeslee. The puppy image is so cute and I love the papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge for our 'stamps' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Kate said...

Another adorable card!! Thanks for linking up again at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Alyson Mayo said...

Awww - that doggie is simply precious with the flowers in his mouth :)

Larelyn said...

Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "This Makes Me Happy" challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Suze said...

Adorable card Aimeslee. Perfect sentiment for the image.
Thank you for entering the New Beginnings Challenge at Path of Positivity.

Lisa said...

Super adorable pup and great coloring.

cass said...

Cute card, thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Have a Heart challenge

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So utterly adorable Aimes. I'm here with 2 hats on so will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Conny said...

What a cute little dog!
Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny