Friday, December 15, 2023

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Time!

 Happy Friday to all!
It's the 15th of the month and time for a new challenge at

Here is this month's optional inspiration mood board. 

And this is my DT inspiration make.
I used all of the colors on the board except the grey and I used the wnter berries and greenery. So of course, my flowers are poinsettias. I've had this Alex Syberia Christmas Frame digi for a while and never used it, so I thought now would be a fitting time. I printed it out on my Laserjet and set my colored pencils to work coloring it, using mostly Prismacolors. 

 
I took this Splitcoaststampers sketch as inspiration for my layout design.

I dusted the berries with glitter and filled in the flower centers with a gold Sakura Star Dust gel pen. I added gold and orange sequins.

In the center space of the image I used Pinecone VF Clair ink to stamp the Colorado Craft sentiment. After it dried, I stamped it again using Galaxy Gold Brilliance ink.

I notched the corners using a Fiskars punch, matted it onto a white card, also corner-notched, then matted that onto a Spellbinders Renaissance Jubilee Card Creator die cut out of white card. This was adhered to an A7 Kraft card base.

 
A Hero Arts stamped sentiment inside the card and a scrap of Basic Grey Dasher on the back.

Last look.
Thanks for the visit and I hope you get a chance to create something for our challenge!
Have a great day, XXO

CHALLENGE LINK-UPS:
Column I: Green / Sequins / Free
Column G: Red / Die cuts / Free
Column O: Layers / Rectangle / Free

26 comments:

Donna Walls said...

My goodness this is a gorgeous card! I love the image, your coloring with pencils is superb and the punched edges make it so eye-catching. Well done Aimeslee and thanks for a beautiful team project for The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Jackie C said...

What a gorgeous holiday card! So vibrant!
We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please do come back again!
The very best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

theras kartenblog said...

wow - that´s a beautiful project. I'm thrilled to bits.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

My name is Erika. said...

That is a really pretty take on florals. I really like that image. I also like how you created that frame around it. It's really pretty also. Have a great Friday Aimeslee. Hugs-Erika

Jocelyn said...

A lovely image for this time of year. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous Amy, what a beautiful stamp and colored so perfectly too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Triple B!
Diane FS and TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Chris said...

A gorgeous image and your pencil colouring is superb! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Crafty Calendar and at Fab'n' Funky Challenges.
Chris
x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful winter flowers in a fabulous array of colours. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge theme "Sparkle and Shine"
Pauline xx

Pamela said...

I love this Aimeslee - it's really striking. Can't wair for you to join the team in February. Merry Christmas.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Michelle N. said...

This is beautifully colored-what a lovely Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Lisa said...

Really lovely use of that sketch and a great image too.

Seafield Jo said...

This is beautiful Aimslee, a really lovely card, thanks for sharing with us.

Welcome to the team, really looking forward to you joining us.
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Carol said...

Wonderful. It couldn't be more Christmassy.
So looking forward to you becoming a teamie.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Ellibelle said...

Absolutely beautiful! The colors look amazing!
Thank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Leanne said...

This is so pretty great image and love your coloring, nice job with the frame around this is a great card. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week, have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Alyson Mayo said...

This is gorgeous and I love that frame! Fabulous :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is so gorgeous. Great design and coloring. Thanks for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge and wishing you and yours the very happiest Christmas season.

Arlene said...

Lovely card. Just the perfect amount of red too. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge of using flowers in your project.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely christmas card. beautiful colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

Aimeslee beautiful card
Thanks for join us at
kleurenmetpotloden.blogspot.com DT Member
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card! Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Annie H said...

Beautiful card in those bright colors. Thanks for playing along at ‘kleuren met potloden’, succes !
Annie DT

Scrapcreaties Mirande said...

Prachtige kaart. Bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge op het blog "Kleuren met potloden".
Groetjes Mirande DT

Fabiola said...

quelle magnifique création Aimeslee, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Creations, biz

lichazul said...

Lovely Xmas card , congrats 💐☺️ happy weekend