Tuesday, August 22, 2023

More Christmas Trees

 Hello!
I've got another Christmas card to share and with more trees. I've got several tree stamps and dies, but I'm still stubborn about using the die cut punch outs from an old crafts desk calendar. These 3 trees were my next "victims" lol. I've combined them with several little dies (the 2 ornaments, stars, ricrac borders, sentiment banners and circles).
 
I found this Splitcoaststampers sketch with 3 elements, so I used it for my layout design.
Supplies:
The Paper Studio designer papers
Recollections card base
Gold parchment paper
Red foil card
Gold shimmer card
3 tree die cut punch outs
Art Impressions ornament die
MFT stitched ricrac border, stars and circles dies
Lawn Fawn banner dies
Papertrey Ink sentiment
Versafine Clair ink
 
Inside the card, I stamped a couple of Hero Arts sentiments with Olympia Versafine ink.
On the back, the paper leftovers from the front and a stamped siggie.
An angle shot to try to show the shimmer card stock ornaments and stars, and the red foil circles and banner mat.
Last look.
Thank you so much for the visit.
Enjoy your week.
XOX

CHALLENGE LINK-UPS:

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

My name is Erika. said...

The 3 trees work great in a row together. and I like the ornament background. Even your plaid/check beneath the trees seems to match up. Nice!!! I remember learning to sew and how they said you should always match your plaids at the seams, and I don't know why that made me think of that, but it did. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

You really make the loveliest cards! Wonderful. Hope you are not feeling too hot again. Here it's hot again, but it should cool down by the weekend. Hugs, Valerie

Heather said...

So cute! Love those fun trees - perfect embellishments! Great paper choices, too, this is so festive! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

lauren bergold said...

As always, I'm extra impressed by how cool the INSIDES of your cards are, it's almost like a two-fer... one design outside and a bonus make when it's opened! So happy you could join our Christmas Tree fun at Jingle Belles!

Alyson Mayo said...

Cool trio of tress and I just love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC and HLS Christmas :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful Christmas card Aimeslee! Way to go on recycling the pieces from that desk calendar. I never would have thought of that. Have a great rest of your week.

Darlene said...

Beautiful holiday creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Lisa said...

Great papers, super cute trees and fantastic with the sketch.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the Christmas trees with the Polka Dots.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Rachelle
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://uniqueartexpressions.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for sharing at MTTCC's pine trees/Christmas trees theme!! Very festive! --Becca/DT

cass said...

Great design. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Spots and/or Stipes challenge

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

SmilynStef said...

Love your repeating trees with all of the holiday ornaments ... so glad you shared your Christmas Trees with us at Jingle Belles.

Lia said...

Christmastrees all over! So colorful and nice,
Lia DT POE

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. DT - Val
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Chana Malkah said...

I love the composition of this card! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner