Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Pineapple Delight ATC

 Hey there, hope all is well in your world.
I'm back to share an ATC I made for my summer art tag tree.
I pulled white and blue-green ATC blanks from my supply drawer. I trimmed down the blue-green one and ran it through a Darice Beach Waves embossing folder, then inked the raised edges with a light blue Versamagic chalk ink dewdrop pad to highlight the waves. I glued the two blanks together. Then I stamped an Avery Elle pineapple on white card with Nocturne Versafine Clair ink and heat-embossed it with clear powder and cut it with the matching die. I printed out the Scribbles Drink digi and fussy cut it. Then I colored both with Promarkers and layered them onto my ATC with glue dots. I went through my TH Chit Chat stickers and chose 4 words, adhering them with dimensional strips.
Close-up to show the dry embossing, heat embossing and the raised word strips. I chose the word "delight" because of the pineapple. We used to make a dessert called pineapple delight and there's a mixed drink by that name as well.

That's it for me. I'll be back in a bit with my last flower-themed art journal page for May.
Take care and thanks for the visit!
XOX

CHALLENGE LINKS

10 comments:

Conny said...

Love your summer ATC! So wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at ATC around the world!

Hugs,
Conny

Valerie-Jael said...

This is so beautiful. I bought pineapple and mangos today, and want to make a fruit salad later, yumm! Hugs, Valerie xx

María said...

Gorgeous card. The texture that you've added with the embossing folder is fantastic. And I love the contrast between the dark background and the colourful pineapple and cocktail. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

Taty said...

very beautiful makes you want to go on vacation and the sea with an impeccable coloring. Thanks for playing Krafty Chicks challenge. GD member Taty

Darlene said...

Very cool ... let the beach party begin! Nicely done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
Can You Handle the Pressure
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wish MY ATCs looked as good as yours. You did an excellent job with this fun summer ATC. It is really "delight"ful.

craftytrog said...

A beautiful summery ATC! xx

Anita said...

I love this fun ATC so much! Your coloring is so lovely.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Beautiful ATC my friend! I'll have a drink and those ocean waves myself since it's going to be hot here today. Hope you're having a good pain free day my friend.

Judy Woodland said...

Such as fabulous card, my mouth is watering. Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. I hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ CYHTP DT