Wednesday, November 16, 2022

It's Your Big Day!

 Hey there, hope you're all okay. I'm popping in with a birthday card tonight.
Supplies Used:
Watercolor paper
Jane Davenport designer papers
Recollections white card stock
Lavender pastel paper (inside)
Impression Obsession stamps
Watercolor paints
Versafine ink
Gel and Glitter pens
Viva Decor Pearl Paint Pen
Stamplorations Wonky Stitch Rectangle die
Spellbinder Label 10 die (inside)
Ribbon from my stash
 
I chose this Splitcoaststampers sketch for my layout design, resizing to A7 in PSE.
This is the last of my watercoloring for awhile, I think. It was a good way to still do some coloring in between coloring with markers. My eye continues to get improve every day, I'm thankful to say. I didn't realize it until I'd finished the card, but the coneflower and sentiment are both Impression Obsession stamps, as is the inside sentiment! What a coincidence, huh? 
Here's the inside of the card...

And the back...

A close-up showing a bit of the shimmer on the images...

And final view. Thanks for visiting and have a great day.
XOX

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:

12 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Wow, you really are good at the water coloring. Beautiful card. I wish I could get over my fear of trying it.

Pat said...

These coneflowers are gorgeous Aimeslee, and I recognise this as originally a Serendipity rubber stamp which I have myself, and I love the way you have coloured it and the background goes beautifully. x

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty - love the colours you used!

Lynda said...

What a fabulous card - the colours especially - great watercolouring. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Aimeslee. I love your colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

Jane said...

Beautifully coloured and so pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

My name is Erika. said...

I do love the shimmer. It's so hard to photograph that, but you did. Hurray! I'm doing a bit of catch up this AM as I've been up and down all week. Have a super weekend. hugs-Erika

Andree said...

A beautiful card. The colour blended background and back are gorgeous and the glittery shine on the stamped images looks fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

AndreaNorris said...

That's so gorgeous Aimslee, so love the purples!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time
Andrea x

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Loving these colours such a stunning card TFS over at AAA Birthday this month Elaine DT

Valérie said...

Wow! Beautiful! I love purple :) Your flower is very pretty with the shimmering. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Just beautiful loving the colour combo -TFS over at AAA Birthday Elaine DT