Saturday, November 20, 2021

My Bestie Birthday Girl

 hEY there~! Hope you are all okay and Life's treating you well. 
This is a birthday card for my cousin. I used ribbon for texture, dies, punch and added sparkle where I could, keeping it flat for mailing. I always try to make her something colorful. 😊
 
For my layout design, I used Splitcoaststampers sketch SC110 after resizing to A7.
I used My Besties RE-Mix Img 695 digital stamp, printed on Springhill Digital and colored her with Promarkers. I also colored the Avery Elle Ellements banner flag dies/image mat as well as all the little punched hearts. Card base is white Recollections Heavy card and design papers are from The Best of K & Company 12x12 pad. The Stamplorations and CC Designs sentiments were stamped with Versamark white-heat-embossed with Hero Arts ep.
 
A Couple of close-ups to try to show all the shine and sparkle. White heat embossing on the Avery Elle banner sentiment flag, Wink of Stella on all the little punched hearts, metallic gold Prisma colored pencil in her braids, silver metallic gel pen on her pencil and Nuvo clear glaze on her rose hair clips and coffee and planner.
Here's a close-up of the dotted swiss lace, which I added for some texture and interest. I have some peeking out of the bottom banner flag but also 3 rows up top.
The inside has a different sheet of the K&Company paper and I stamped Autumn Leaves and Deep Red Stamps sentiments.
The back has more of the paper leftover from the front with a Technique Tuesday stamped siggie.
And a final view. Thanks so much for dropping by and I hope you have a great weekend! Until next time, stay well and keep crafting! XOX

MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
Sponsor products: Avery Elle Ellements flag dies, Stamplorations sentiment, Hero Arts ep

22 comments:

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at The Daisy Chain Challenge Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Daisy Chain Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Joukje said...

A Beautiful Card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at My Besties Dutch Girls.
Joukje DT member

cass said...

Great patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love how bright and colourful this is for your cousin. Loving the texture. Since working in my art journal, I am in tune with creating texture in my journals. I love it when it lands on a card like yours does. I'm quite impressed with the white embossing on the banner. Lovely work Aimes darlin. -- Bethie

ahlers5 said...

Very cute card! I should wait until later to do my commenting. Both my grandsons are here. It's not even seven and they are arguing. This is not going to be a fun week!

craftytrog said...

A great card for your cousin Aimeslee, lovely image and patterned papers! I bet she loves it!

Tone K. said...

Very pretty card with great colors :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Let`s Craft and Create :)

Wendy said...

Hola! Tu proyecto esta divino
Muchas gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
Hi ! Your project is beautiful. Thank you for play with us at My Besties - Spanish Challenge and good luck. Nice work.
Wendypink ( https://chocolatesrosas.blogspot.com/ ) DT en: https://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Lisa Bird said...

I absolutely love your sentiment, it matches your image perfectly. I also love your card layout too, it's really pretty. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Sue said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

Kristine said...

AWWWW... super cute card, I LOVE that sentiment on the flag die - really POPS in white off that teal. ♥

Alyson Mayo said...

That image is so cute - she has SO much hair! Love the bold and bright colours you used :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful and happy card Aimes, your cousin has to love it. I'm sure it will be the cause of some of her giggles for the day.
Faith x

Ela said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Wonderful card and super cute image. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Maritza DT

Chana Malkah said...

I love the background on this card! Beautiful work, Aimeslee1
Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah,
A Place To Start, Owner
613 Avenue Create, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
Shopping Our Stash, DT
The Color of Cards, Owner

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun image and papers. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy,. Aud Sentiments.

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Donna Walls said...

Adorable image and lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna

Helen said...

Beautiful card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Dawn Frost said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck. Dawn DT