Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Merry ChristMouse!

 Hello again, hope everyone is well. I'm literally popping in quickly to share this card as I wanted to play in Hazel's Fezziwig challenge expiring in just a few minutes! She's going on summer break and won't be back until August 18th. 

I used Hetty Clare's digi image "Merry Christmouse!" as my focal image, printed out on Springhill Digital card and colored it with my Promarkers and assorted sparkly pens and glitter glues. The designer papers are from Pink & Main's Frosty 6x6 paper pad. The ribbons are from my stash, as are the punched snowflakes in each corner. I've also used SU card and the card base was cut a while back from unknown white card.

Here is a close-up of the image to show the sparkle and shine I added to the snow and their glasses of bubbly. Sparkles and shine are also elsewhere on the card: the sheer ribbon is sparkly and the purple satin ribbon is shiny, and the snowflakes are punched out of shimmer white card.

I used this SplitCoastStampers sketch SC208, sizing it to 5.75" square in PSE. Trying to use my 6" square envies when I can. 

More Pink & Main paper on the inside and I used my brand new Stamplorations sentiment stamp with some Grape Jelly Memento ink. 

The back has still more Pink & Main paper with a few of the scraps and an Impression Obsession siggie stamped in the Memento ink.

Thanks so much for the visit and may we all have a good evening. Until next time, stay well and craft on! xoxo

MY CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:
2.   12 Months of Christmas Link Up #78: AG + Opt. Twist Merry Christmouse -- #2/10  Optional Twist played! I've used an image from sponsor Hetty Claire called Merry Christmouse! :-)
4.   Cute Card Thursday #689: AG -- Option not played this time
6.   Allsorts Challenge Week 630: Use Designer Paper -- #1/3 I've used papers from Pink & Main's Frosty 6x6 pad
7.   TTPHC June #181: AG + Opt. Use Plaid -- #3/3  Option played and used a sponsor image
13. CHNPPC June: AG with PP -- I've used Pink & Main's Frosty papers
16. I Love Promarkers #438: AG + Opt. Animal -- #1/3 Mice focal image coloured with Promarkers 

14 comments:

brenda said...

A sweet and fun creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Design paper' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A really fun Christmas card with these cute mice and great sketch!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

Monica C. said...

Oh such a fun card! I love the plaid paper you have used on the background. I am very partial to Christmas cards in non-traditional colors and this one is perfect.
Hugs Monica

Sandra Wright. said...

Hi Aimeslee, I hope you are keeping well.
Loving those mice on your super card. I am just about getting back to regular crafting since having my break away, I relaxed to much I think,lol.
Thank you for joining us at More Mixed Media.
Keep safe from Covid...xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card is just so adorable. Cheers to the mice.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

ahlers5 said...

Oh, my goodness! I appeared to have missed many cards. I love the elves on this card. Wonderful Christmas card. I want to start on Christmas cards again although, I already have more than I need for this year. They are so much fun to make.

Darlene said...

OMG what a fun image and love your choice of colors! Happy 4th!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Michelle B. said...

Cheers! So cute and love the design with all that sparkle and shine! So glad you joined us for our Christmas Cuties Challenge at Christmas with the Cuties!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Karen Dunbrook said...

delightful...I like the layout with those sweet images.
xx Karen

Mandy said...

Aimeslee well done on getting your card made! I recently got this image as I thought the celebrating meeces was so cute. Your card is lovely.

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

** Hope you will join us for our Christmas in July Blog Hop starting 10th July **

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Pat said...

Those mice are super cute Aimeslee and I love the plaid background and the pretty ribbons framing work beautifully. x

Sarah said...

Very cute!! thank you for sharing at Christmas with the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT