Sharing a birthday guy card today for a friend whose favorite color is orange.
Papers: Springhill and SU card stocks, Junkitz patterned papers, vellum, junk mail
Stamps: My Favorite Things, Avery Elle, My Sentiments Exactly, Cas-ual Fridays
Inks: Memento, Versafine Clair, Versa Magic
Dies: My Favorite Things
Other / Stash Items: Eyelet Outlet musical note brads, washi tapes, enamel dots, edge distressing tool, circle punches, corner rounder
I've really been getting some good use from this old Junkitz paper collection. I liked how the design I used reminded me of the turntable. I cut a rectangle of vellum, rounded the corners and then inked the edges with some Memento Morocco ink, ran that through my Xyron and adhered to the card as my see-through turntable. I also punch 3 different sized circles out of vellum to adhere behnd the note brads.
The back of the card is pretty straightforward and simple, just a stamped MFT siggie on a piece of the Junkitz.
On the inside I stamped Cas-ual Friday birthday sentiments and keep that simple as well.
And a final view. I am glad I bought this die along with sentiments, plus 2 other stamp brand versions of this record / player. I am set up well for this theme, lol. Hope you are well, and thanks for visiting! XOX
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
5. NBUS #20: AAG with Never Before Used Schtuff -- First time to use the MFT turntable die and the MFT and Avery Elle stamps.
6. Creative Fingers #196: AAG (entry #2/3)
7. Creatalicious Challenge #198: AG -- Option played, though the humor is mild (entry #2/3)
9. More Mixed Media November: AG + Opt. Use Some Black -- Option played!
10. Paper Girls #211: Photo Inspiration -- I used ALL the colors