Dazed and Confused, which is pretty much the Texas version of American Graffiti for those who've never seen it.
Bugaboo image and I colored him with Promarkers and Polychromos colored pencils. I used a Split Coast Stampers sketch from 2012, resizing it to 5x7. I'm usually pretty good at sizing my digital images for the sketch, but this one printed out just a tad too big for some reason. Oh well. Using it anyway - artistic license! lol
Images/Stamps: Bugaboo, Inkadinkado
Inks: Promarkers, printer, VersafineClair
Dies: Spellbinders A7 Card Basics
Other: Polychromos colored pencils, Cuttlebug Congrats embossing folder, blue embroidery thread
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
1. Split Coast Stampers Sketch #379-- Sketch is shown above
2. TTCRD Anything Goes Week Beginning 25 August
3. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #41: AG with a Critter -- Owl
4. The Three Muses: Written Word
5. Catch the Bug August Theme Challenge: End of Summer -- means graduation for some and I used Bugaboo's Graduate Bird image
6. Mix It Up August Challenge: AG + Opt. Embossing -- I have used embossed vellum and an embossing folder to play the optional twist
7. #JOSTTT020 August Designed by Angie McKenzie -- I chose bottom left diagonal to top right: Emboss / Button / Blue (I used embossed vellum and an embossing folder/ a fussy-cut stamped button on the owl's cap / used a lot of blue
9. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 32: AAG with Colouring -- I used Promarkers to color the owl.
11. Passion for ProMarkers #557: Buttons or Bows -- I have a fussy-cut stamped button on the cap and a stamped bow around the diploma