So, onto my card...
Papers: Recollections and Springhill card stocks
Images/Stamps: Hero Arts, Sweet Stamp Shop, Hot Off the Press, Clear Dollar
Inks: Printer, VersafineClair, TH Distress
Other: Clear embossing powder, Carbon Fountain Pen, MFT Clouds and Grassy Edges Stencils
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
1. Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #13: Creativebug Inspiration -- I sampled the videos and was inspired to do some water-reactive ink blending play with stencils to create my own background scene, plus I used Hero Arts stamp sets Laketime Fun and Pier at the Lake.
2. AAA Birthday Challenge Game #16: Tic-Tac-Toe -- I chose top row across (bright colors, heat embossing, masculine card).
3. Use Your Stuff #404: Mood Board -- I was inspired by the body of water in background, all the blue hues and the green.Artistic Stamper August Challenge: AG
6. More Mixed Media August: AG + Opt. Brights -- I've played option
8. Paper Girls #206: Emboss Like a Boss -- I've used heat embossing
10. NBUS Challenge #17: AG w/Never-Before-Used-SCHTUFF -- I'm using my Hero Arts stamps sets and my MFT Cloud and Grassy Edges stencils for the first time here. :-)