IMAGES/STAMPS: The Paper Shelter; Clear Dollar; Stamplorations; My Favorite Things; Cornish Heritage Farms; Inkadinkado
INKS: inkjet and laser printer; ProMarkers; VersaMark, VersaMagic, Memento
DIES: Avery Elle, Lawn Fawn, Clear Dollar
OTHER: Polychromos colored pencils; enamel dots and ribbon from stash; EKS circle punch; Hero Arts white embossing powder
It's Tea Time! It has a really nice Steampunk/British vibe but as I needed a birthday card for a gorgeous 62-yr-old friend who still loves to party and have adventures, I needed something a little stronger in that cup so my card has no Tea vibe. I'm not sure she knows about Steampunk but she'll ask if she doesn't.
LOVE when that happens!), so this went to the back. Cake is a Cornish Heritage Farms stamp and the number candles are My Favorite Things. Siggie by Gelatins.
MY CHALLENGE PLAYLIST:
1. Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge August -- The Paper Shelter's It's Tea Time
2. The Paper Shelter Challenge #438: Use/Add a Number -- Cake candles say 62Feeling Sketchy #245 -- sketch shown above
4. Sparkles Monthly #131: Use At Least Patterned Papers -- I used 3: one on the front, one inside and one on the back
5. TicTacToe Challenge #tttc079 Featured Designer: Annie -- I chose left column down (Cupcake/Candles/Heat Embossing-my post has details)
Use Your Stuff #404: Mood Board -- I was inspired by the blues, greens, lavender, glass, chrome...and of course, the cupcakes! ;-)
613 Avenue Create August #236: Use Washi Tape -- I've used Heidi Swapp Marquee Love white glitter washi tape under my sheer ribbon.
8. Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 33: AG w/Colouring -- I've used Promarkers and colored pencils to color my hand-stamped images and also to color and shade my pre-coloured image.
9. Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #126: AG