I used the desert landscape die to cut a mask out of some blue stencil film I have. I sprayed that with stencil adhesive and laid it on my white card stock, burnishing well. I then began applying and blending inks. I cut another desert landscape out of white card stock and used it on my piece to check for bald spots and fill them in before laying down the black die cut landscape.
And one final look - makes me wanna dance the Texas Two-Step, if I could only remember how or keep my balance long enough!
I hope you liked my kitschy rustic western style card. I think it has quite a lot of charm and makes a great guy card, too. Thanks for visiting - stay well and safe! XOXO
MY CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:
1. The Male Room #138: Sketch -- Sketch is shown above.
2. Paper Girls #201: Color Challenge -- I used these colors in my ink-blended background and card.
4. NBUS Challenge #15: AAG with NBUS -- my NBUS items are the dancing couple, center landscape and barbed wire corners (on card back) dies
5. A Vintage Journey June Challenge: Rustic Charm -- my card is rustic western/frontier in a mixed media vintage style - these images are generally thought of as kitschy western icons.
9. Paper Funday #18: AG + Opt. Masculine -- I've played the option
10. 613 Avenue Create #234: AG + Opt. Create a Blended BG -- I have played the option with an ink-blended landscape background