Bugaboo Bee 03 image. I cut a 6x6 DCWV card stock card base in sunny yellow and used papers from Pink Paislee's Queen Bee collection.
I used the current sketch over at Stick It Down, created by the multi-talented Leslie Turner, who is also my awesome Love to Craft Challenge Blog design team boss! Ever since I realized she was creating these sketches, I've been using them and they've helped me make some great cards!
MY CHALLENGES PLAYLIST:
1. Stick It Down May Card Sketch -- Sketch shown above
2. AAA Birthday Cards Game #13: Thing with Wings
Sisterhood of Crafters: Favorite Technique -- I have too many favorite techniques, heehee, but I do love to COLOR very much and I also love to layer up the patterned paper, so those are two of my faves..
4. Passion for ProMarkers Week 544: It's a Summer Thing -- I colored my focal image with ProMarkers.
5. I Love ProMarkers #411: AG + Opt. Circles -- I have played the option with my image on a large scalloped circle.
6. TTCRD 5/26-6/1: AAG
7. Scrapping4Fun #167: Animals / Flowers -- Bee, Ladybug, Flowers
8. Creative Artiste Challenge 60: AAG -- As per your What is MM?, I have used paper, alcohol ink markers, mulberry flowers, ribbon, Viva Decor paint pen and brushed on glitter glue.
9. Paper Funday #17: AG + Opt. Mom's Day -- I have not played the option.
10. Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #TTT066 Featured Designer LeAnne: Diagonal Lower Left to Upper Right (Tan/Cream, Circle, Die Cut)
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Week 20: AG with Colouring -- I coloured my focal image with ProMarkers.
12. Crafty Creations #409: AAG
13. Outlawz Festive Fridays 5/29-6/11: Birthday theme