Bingo and there is still time to play with us!
Scarlette Cafe. I printed Scarlette again on Avery Removable Sticker Paper which is what I've been using as masking paper. Today's card is the first time I used it to mask a digital image and it worked great! I fussy cut and applied the mask. Then I took A Colorful Life's Boho Fabric stencil and with a variety of my inks and my blending brushes I stenciled a disco background of sorts for her.
I colored in the stencil negative and Scarlette with ProMarkers and lightly traced around her hair and my stenciling with my fine tip Carbon Desk pen. I stamped some dots in the hot pink circles of the focal background with gold and silver pigment ink and then heat-embossed them so they would sparkle like disco balls. A final ink distressing around the edges and some Wink of Stella gold in her drink and clear Wink randomly on the background completed the focal image. I stamped some MFT sentiments on the sideways label that's part of the base paper, and also stamped and heat-embossed a Wild Rose Studio round birthday greeting on some pink card stock, punched it out and layered it on two of Avery Elle's Signature die cuts.
1. A Place to Start May Challenge: Make Your Own Background
2. The Creative Crafters #28: AG
4. Outlawz Festive Fridays 5/15-5/28: Birthday theme
5. The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #242: Feminine -- 11 challenges max
6. Colour Crazy Challenge Week 18: AG with Colouring -- I coloured with ProMarkers
7. Scrapping 4 Fun #166: Ladies
8. I Love ProMarkers #410: AG -- I used ProMarkers on my focal image.
9. Passion for ProMarkers Week 543: Special 11th Anniversary Spots And/or Stripes
10. Try It on Tuesdays: Lovely Ladies
11. Mix It Up Challenge #37: AG + Opt. Masking -- I played the option and masked my image for stenciling.