Thanks for visiting me today. I continue to pray for us all, XOX
1. A Vintage Journey March Challenge: Celebration Time Come On!
2. Sparkles Monthly March Challenge #126: Easter
3. Outlawz Festive Fridays 3/20-4/2: Easter/Spring Theme
4. Colour Crazy Week 11: AG with Colouring -- I used Polychromos colored pencils over ProMarkers to color the cross and shroud. It is called the Pencil Over Marker technique.
5. Time Out Challenge #158: Lots or a Little Purple -- I didn't play the optional twist this time.
6. Creative Fingers #182: AAG
7. Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge: Spring
8. 613 Avenue Create #231: AG + Opt. Colored Pencils -- I played the option by coloring the cross, shroud and crown with Polychromos colored pencils over ProMarkers.
9. Try it on Tuesday: Beauty of Nature
10. Take a Word Challenge: Botanical
11. The Creative Crafters #26: AAG
12. Creative Confetti Challenge: Let's Go Digital! -- The Cross image is a digital stamp I resized in PSE and printed out and hand colored.
13. Passion for ProMarkers Week 536: Lace & Flowers -- I used ProMarkers to colour the Cross and I have paper flowers and flowered lace on the side edges.
14. Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #2: Never-Seen-Ink -- Supplies I have had for years used for the first time on this project: Old Rugged Cross digital stamp, purple flowers brocade, palm tree leaf die, Sheena Burst stencil, QK Washington alpha dies