Friday, March 13, 2020

More Good Luck Shamrocks

Here I am again, 2 posts in one day! Friday the 13th brings out the crazy in me, lol. I'm just going to drop the photos and list/link the challenges for now, but I'll come back later and add the details.

Okay, I'm posting details now. This is the second St. Pat's card I made using the Gecko Galz digital paper and collage sheet image and sentiment. This time I tried to make green more of a team player, lol. I had cut several of the large Sizzix shamrocks in the past so I used two here. I used my other piece of digital paper and cut two Nesties squares to mat the shamrocks per the sketch. I added a piece of yellow gold lace binding across the middle and then added my matted focal image and sentiment.




I added another collage sheet image on the left (I have got to use all these printed collage sheets before I die! LOL) and then stamped and heat-embossed the Northcoast Creations sentiment/poem and frame.

The back. I believe that's a Darice A2 embossing folder and an Impression Obsession siggie stamp..

Close-ups...


Thanks for dropping in to visit! Hope you have some weekend fun! XOX

CHALLENGES:
1.   Sketch Saturday Week 599: Choose a 2018 sketch -- I chose Sketch 502, shown above.
2.   Gecko Galz March Customer Blog Challenge: Once Upon a Springtime -- I've used image and sentiment from the Blarney collage sheet and digital paper from It's Not Easy Begin Green Paper Pack.   
3.   Gecko Galz Facebook March Challenge: Spring Theme -- I've used image and sentiment from the Blarney collage sheet and digital paper from the It's Not Easy Being Green Paper Pack.
4.   More Mixed Media March: AG + Opt. Green -- I've played the option.
5.   Paper Girls #195: Glitter -- I used Stickles Shamrock glitter glue  with a little bit of green tinsel ep mixed in.
6.   Classic Design Challenge #3: AG
7.   Scrapping4Fun #162: AG + Opt. Add Flowers - I've played the option with shamrocks.
8.   Outlawz Festive Friday 3/6-3/19: St. Patricks theme
9.   Paper Funday #15: AG + Opt. St. Patricks Day
10.  Double D Challenge: All About the Green --
11.  613 Avenue Create #231: AG+ Opt. Colored Pencils -- I did NOT play the option.
12.   ABMTTC #111: AG
13.  CHNPPC March: AG with patterned paper




14 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful cards! I love the shamrock designs with the pretty vintage St.Patricks Day image - perfect 😁. Happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice, Aimes. I wish I had a coloured printer. Now that I'm getting back into ATC's that would help me greatly.

Love the sparkle around the shamrocks. Lovely design.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards, lovely colours, and as always, so much attention to details. Have a wonderful weekend. And thanks for joining us at More Mixed Media, much appreciated! Hugs, Valerie

Jackie C said...

A sweet and happy card!
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Diane said...

Fabulously created St Patty's Day card!! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Jackie C said...

Back again, still a great card!
So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Darlene said...

Fantastic ... another awesome Irish image and beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Green’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Alyson Mayo said...

Those shamrocks help to balance the very detailed focal image - I love that you finish all the insides as well as the back of your cards!

Judy Woodland said...

Wonderful card, I love all the elements. They all work perfectly together. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Birgit said...

These are all so charming! What delightful images you've used and just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for linking up to the Double D "Green" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Helen said...

A great vintage design - very cute.

Thanks for joining us at the The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x

Donna Ellis said...

Aimes, this is so cute! Your vintage St. Patrick's Day cards were so refreshing, and I really enjoyed them! hugs, de

Leslie said...

This is awesome! Wow, seems like I'm stalking you, lol! Bahahaha! Thanks for sharing with us in the February Anything Goes + St. Patrick's Day challenge over at The Paper Funday Challenges! We hope you visit us often!
Hugs,
Leslie, PFC DT
Love To Scrap 2

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge too.

Helen x