Hello, Thursday. This week is just whizzing right by me. Only two more days left of
Papers: Silver Foil paper, Recollections 110# card stock, Neenah index stock
Stamps: Stamplorations, Impression Obsession, Sugarloaf, Cornish Heritage Farms, Lawn Fawn
Inks: VersaMark, VersaFine Clair, Brilliance, Ranger Archival, ProMarkers
Stencils: Dusty Attic Starry Night
Dies: Stamplorations Coffee Cup Silhouette, Spellbinders Labels 2, I/O Peppermint Block
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug Candy Cane Stripes and Swiss Dots
Other/Stash: Cropadile Corner Rounder, Washi Tapes, gold and copper embossing powders, Sakura Metallic glitter gel pen
I used PaperBabe's current sketch, sizing to 5x7 A7 in PSE before printing out. The next thing I did was dig out all my foil papers, all foiled card stock except one. That one was a lone 12x12 sheet of foil on one side and paper on the other. I took a pic of it for you, the smaller piece on top is the paper back.
I will say one thing I learned for sure: all that white space is terribly difficult to keep clean! ;-)
1. PaperBabe Stamps Challenge #105: Sketch -- sketch shown above
2. CAS Mix Up Nov. Challenge: Oxidized Metal + Stamping + Your Choice -- my card is CAS, my sentiment is stamped and my tea cup is die cut, so Die-cutting for my choice.
A Place to Start Nov. Challenge: Photo Color Inspiration -- my spot colors are green and red
Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter 2019 Blog Hop
Outlawz Color Tuesdays Nov. 5-18: Photo Inspiration -- I added some red and green instead of blue to some of these browns and golds, and I also include a cuppa hot beverage.
12 Months of Christmas Link-Up #59: ACG + Opt. Red & Green -- I've played the option and used those colors.
7. The Sisterhood of Crafters: Make It Clean and Simple -- my 3rd and final entry
8. Winter Wonderland Nov. Challenge: Use Holly and/or Ivy -- I used some holly.
9. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge #462: ACG + Opt. Something Beginning with H -- I've played the option. I used some Holly
10. Christmas at Sweet Stampin Oct. Challenge: ACG + Opt. STARS -- I've played the option.
11. Merry Little Christmas Challenge #16: AG
12. CAS Christmas Challenge Nov: Warm & Cozy -- Drinking hot tea makes a person feel warm and cozy!
13. Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge Nov: Tis the Season
TTCRD Challenge Nov. 5-11: AG
15. Aud Sentiments Challenge #239: AG + Sentiment
16. Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C509: Candy -- Peppermints
17. Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge -- I used the sentiments from Caffeinated Christmas and the coffee cup silhouette die.
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play November: AG Caffeinated UE -- Sponsor: Stamplorations
Rainbow Card Challenge #11: Magically Metallic
As always, I so appreciate your visits. Come again real soon and find some happy today! xoxo