Trick or Treat . It's colored with ProMarkers and Zig Writers (I basically used the Zigs to color the skinny areas as it has a fine tip, the rest was ProMarkers). Only part of it is colored because I used a variation of the Spotlight Technique, which is why I die cut and colored a smaller shape inside my larger die cut image that highlights it (and the variation is coloring the sky and ground on the outer die and leaving only the part of the image on the outer die uncolored - a strict interpretation would be not to color anything on the outer die - hope that is clearer than mud at least!). After I did the strict version, it just did not look right to me and the variation looks better. Go figure.
Papers: Orange pre-made A2 card blank and envelope, Chatterbox textured card stock, DCWV and Junkitz patterned paper snippet scraps, Neenah white index stock
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil image Trick or Treat, Sweet Stamp Shop and Pink By Design inside sentiments, Impression Obsession siggie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, ProMarkers, Zig Writer pigment markers
Dies: QK Squeeze 2x2 Bats, Spellbinders Labels 3 and A2 Polkadot Frames, Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangles
Other/Stash: Tim Holtz Seasonal Chit Chat Stickers, flat-back glass stars, Halloween text and polkadot ribbons,
1. Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Oct. 16-29 -- Sketch is shown above
2. Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #284: Anything Mo + Autumn Colors -- I used a Mo image and the colors in the photo
3. ArtsyStamper Challenge #2: Patterned Paper -- See my Supplies above for list of pp used.
5. 613 Create Avenue Challenge #226: AG + Opt. Spotlight Technique -- On my 7th entry this month, I am finally PLAYING THE OPTION! Yay!
8. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #31: AG with a critter -- CAT and BATS
9. Colour Crazy Week 40: AG with Colouring -- Coloured my focal image with ProMarkers and Zig Writers.
10. Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge#154: AG + Opt. Warm Colors -- I've played the option.The House That Stamps Built Challenge #o1619: Colors
12. Use Your Stuff Challenge #379: Tic Tac Toe -- I am playing bottom row across, Stamp/Bling or Rhinestones/Ribbon or Twine...Aud Sentiments Challenge #238: Sentiment + For a Child
16. Moo Mania Challenge #202: Die Cuts / Punches - see SUPPLIES above
19. Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge #86: PETS -- I'm playing for our cat Carmella, who would never obey us to wear a costume or go t-n-t-ing. She's a Community cat who adopted us!