Paper: Bazzill black textured shimmery cs; Neenah index stock, American Crafts Spooky Boo patterned papers
Stamps: Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Spider Web, Making Memories and Pink By Design inside sentiments, Leave Memories siggie stamp
Inks: VersaMark, VersaFine Clair
Dies: Quickutz Squeeze Bats and Ghost, Clear Dollar Tabs and Tags siggie label
Other: JoAnn's silver metal frames, EKS Sticko silver alpha stickers, silver embossing powder
My personal inspiration for making this card was that I had these 3 silver frames I needed/wanted to use and when I saw the sketch, it was on like donkey kong, lol. The base mat was stamped with VersaMark and then silver-heat-embossed. The adorable ghosts and bats were die cut using my old trusty Quickutz Blue Squeeze. Hey, it won't quit working. Actually, I have many little shapes and alphabet fonts for the Squeeze that I do still use.
Since I used black card stock for my card base, I needed something lighter to stamp sentiments on, so I pulled this tiny black cat face patterned paper from American Crafts.
1. TSOT Sketch 428 and Photo Inspiration - sketch is shown above
2. Rainbow Card Challenge #10: Brazenly Black
Crafty Calendar October Challenge: Autumn Colours / Halloween
4. Happy Little Stampers October Anything Goes with Dies -- Bats and ghost are die cuts
5. Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge #85: 31 Days of Halloween -- I stamped and heat-embossed the background on my card front (spider webs).
6. Crazy 4 Challenges C4C 505: Focus on Sentiment
7. Outlawz Color Tuesday Challenge Oct. 8-21: Monochrome -- I chose Black
8. ABMTTC #101: Always AG
9. Simply Create Too Challenge #154: AG + Opt. Spooky/Scary -- I've played the option
10. Aud Sentiments Challenge #237: Halloween/Fall + A Sentiment
11. TTCRD Oct. 8-14: AG
12. Catch the Bug Oct. 5-12: October AG
13. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #68: AG
14. Your Scrapbook Place October Challenge: Always AG
15. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #226: AG + Opt. Spotlight Tech -- I did NOT play the option.
Thanks for visiting and have a great rest of the week! xoxo