Sunday, September 8, 2019

Season of Love Tag

Hello, I'm popping in to share a tag I've made. I will show you how I used it in my next post.

Since I made this tag for Tag Tuesday, I'm entering it into their Purple Challenge which is hosted by my lovely friend Michele Storms. Purple is her favorite color and is often mine as well. So, I had to participate! :-)

The image, Fairy Snowman, is by Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed out 2 copies, sized exactly the same. I die cut the tag from one copy, using a very old but cool ZipE Cut tag die and cutting 1/4" off each side. I fussy cut the other one. I used Distress Inks (Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers) to add color with a blending brush. I colored the fussy-cut copy with my ProMarkers. I stamped the Sweet & Sassy sentiment with VersaMark and heat-embossed with white embossing powder after adhering the white tag reinforcement die cut on top.

Also linking to Moo Mania Challenge #199: Use A Stamp(s).

I am also linking up to Mo's Digital Challenge #283. In addition to using a Mo image, it's a color challenge too, using these colors:
Well, my pillow is calling my name, so I thank you all for visiting me and hope you and I both have a really good week. XOX

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Aimeslee, thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

This is so beautiful Aimeslee!
Happy new week my friend, stay creative
Hugs, Susi

Rike said...

Love this snowman scene - snowman with wings! - and the colors!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Oh my gosh!! This is so cute Aimes. Loving the colour inspiration. Very cute image.

Crafting with Darcy said...

Beautiful tag, Aimeslee! Purple is my fav color, too! And I love snowmen!! This one is a really cute one!

Meggymay said...

A fabulous snowman tag, it is a real cute image you used.
Yvonne xx

Rosie said...

I love your wonderful tag

Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

froebelsternchen said...

Fab to see this at Moo Mania &More! Thank you for supporting the challenge Aimeslee.
Susi xxx

Michele said...

this is the sweetest! thanks for playing with us at tag tuesday! xo

Words and Pictures said...

A really sweet snowman, and the blended background colours are so pretty.
Alison x

Pat said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I looooove the background you created! Perfect for this darling snowman! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo’s for September’s fun Challenge! Pat Frank