Monday, September 9, 2019

Season of Love, Peace & Joy

Hello Monday Madness! Hope you are well. A new week, another Christmas card from me. Here's the one I made with yesterday's Season of Love tag:

SUPPLIES:
Card Stock: SU, KI Memories 12x12 Embossed, Neenah
Stamps: Mo's Digital Pencil, Avery Elle, HOTP, Papertrey Ink, Impression Obsession
Inks: VersaMark, VersaFine Clair, ProMarkers, Distress Inks
Dies/Punches: Martha Stewart border punch, star punches
From Stash: Dotted sheer lace, Enamel dots, Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Stickles, metallic and white gel pens, gold vellum


I used the current sketch at Sketch Saturday, resized to 5x7 in PSE and printed out. My card base and first mat on front and back is SU and my teal layer is snowflake-embossed KI Memories.

After I adhered the tag to the card front, I got out my supplies and added sparkle and texture to it. I layered two punched stars to the hole in the reinforcement on top.

I stamped and heat-embossed the additional white sentiment "peace & joy" on a leftover purple snippet and punched a bottom border, added some dotted lace and enamel dots as elements per the sketch.

On the inside of the card, I stamped a very long sentiment. I added the quote stamp on the left to have love, peace and joy included.

The back of the card is matted the same as the front and I added a few purple snippets with my I/O white-heat-embossed stamped siggie.

CHALLENGES:
1.  Sketch Saturday: Sketch #580 - sketch shown above
2.  Christmas with the Cuties Challenge #30: Let's Build a Snowman
3.  ABC Christmas September Challenge: S for Sparkle AND T for Texture - I have both.
4.  Split Coast Stampers 2019 Christmas Card Challenge: CCC19APR April Peace on Earth
5.  Winter Wonderland September Challenge: ACG + Use Fave Embellishment - I used enamel dots on the card corner and my Viva Decor Pearl Pen to make snow flake dots on the tag.
6.  Merry Little Christmas Challenge: MLCCB #14 September ACG
7.  Outlawz Festive Friday Sept. 6-19: Christmas theme
8.  Christmas at Sweet Stampin' August Challenge: ACG + Opt. Snow People
9.  Cutie Pie Challenge #139: Celebrations
10.  Ike's Art Challenge #124: I is for Icy / AG
11.  Love to Scrap Challenge #125: AG
12.  Love to Craft Challenge #38: AG
13.  Moo Mania Challenge #199: Use a Stamp(s)
14.  I Love ProMarkers Challenge #392: Use 3 Layers
15.  Stamplorations Summer Tagplorations Challenge: AG with a Tag 
16.  Moving Along With the Times Challenge #105: Anything with Wings -- My Fairy Snowman stamped image has wings.
17.  Colour Crazy Challenge Week 34: AG with Colouring - I colored my tag image with ProMarkers.

Thanks for visiting me and allowing me to share my creativity with you. XOX

16 comments:

Wendy L said...

How cute is this image, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Lozzy said...

Love your card and that snowman is so sweet...hugs Lozzy xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love this project sooo much! Thank you for sharing details.

Crafting with Darcy said...

I really love this, Aimeslee! I gave you lots of love over at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge but wanted to tell you again how wonderful this is!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I saw this yesterday but didn’t have time to comment yet! I just love this digi image! So cute, and looks so nice in this color scheme!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! The colour combination looks so elegant and I love the snow angel - wonderful 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

ike said...

Super cute. I love the sweet image and all your texture on the card. Gorgeous. :-) Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas card with such beautiful colours, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Cards By MI said...

Lovely card with stunning colour combo. Really sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this month.
Love n hugs
Marie

Margo said...

Fabulous card !
Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge !
Greetz
Margo DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTSC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sall said...

I love this especially the embossed background. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Julie said...

Beautiful Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T

Cindy said...

What a cute image and card! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Little Christmas this month.

Helen said...

Beautiful - love your embossed card base.

Thanks for sharing your card at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

Helen x