Sunday, July 21, 2019

Seasons Tweetings!

Hello! Down to the wire (literally), so only a few photos for now on. I don't know where my time went this weekend, lol. Sharing this card:

Entering Tuesday Morning Sketch #512:

 Entering HLS WC July Challenge: AG + Option Wings I've played the option:
I painted the frame and the rectangle sky behind the birds with Distress Inks using the Smoosh and the Slap Down techniques, and the birds were colored with Distress markers the red is Sakura gel pen).  I used Avery Elle and Lawn Fawn stamps (birds, branch, sentiment, back siggie) and dies (frame and inside rectangle, flags, birds, branch) to make this card. I used Recollections, DCWV and Office Depot card stocks and Magenta and Rhonna Farrer patterned papers.

I stamped and heat-embossed the clouds and sun on the framed rectangle after smooshing it. I did the Slap Down tech with the larger piece, let it dry under a book, then die cut my flags, and sentiment strip out of it. I watercolored the frame with a brush and a sponge.

Entering Christmas Kickstart Challenge #15: Festive Things with Wings: (8 challenges total entered)

The back and inside of my card. Keeping it sentiment-free for now, not happy with any of my sentiment stamps for this.

Entering Christmas at Sweet Stampin July Challenge: Anything Christmas Goes + Opt. Christmas in the Sun - I played the option.

Entering Country View July Challenge: Blues and Greens

Entering Merry Little Christmas July Challenge #12: Anything Christmas Goes

Entering 2 Crafty Critter Crazies 28th Challenge: Anything Goes with a Critter

Entering Aud Sentiments Challenge #251: Bingo + Sentiment - I chose top row across (Patterned Paper / Embossing / Die Cut). 

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I hope less photos and chat gets you finished and on to the next blog a bit more quickly, and we can both have time to create more! XOX

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a cute Christmas card! Love the tiny birds!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a sweet image. And its coloured so well. Great sky.

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely ! thank you for joining in with my challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Gorgeous card!!

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

another fab card! I love the frame with these little cuties perched inside, so sweet. Thanks again for entering the Aud sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time.
Jenny (DT)
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Dotty Jo said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kikcstart Challenge, Jo x

Donna Ellis said...

wow, Aimeslee! Front, back and interior! What a fabulous creation with the pretty frame around your little tweeters. I love that you have a trio of carolers enjoying a sunny day, tweeting the good news to anyone who will listen. Beautifully done! Thank you for uploading your pretty project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge . Hope to see more of your creative submissions in the future.
Warm Smiles,
de
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Tristan said...

Love your card. These little birds are super sweet.Thanks for joining us this month at SSC. Tristan DT.

Engelchen said...

Very nice. Thank you for joing at 2craftycrittercrazies
greetings Geesje

ionabunny said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

Sue - said...

Gorgeous card - love the birds. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

Jane said...

So sweet thanks for your entry to our July Country view challenge xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Many congratulations on your win over at Country View Challenges! This is such a cute card, I love the sentiment and the inside and back detail - fabulous 😁. Enjoy your prize! Hugs, Jo x