This is another one of my attempts at making a Clean and Simple card. I tried to choose a sketch that would be helpful and limit my embellishments, layers and give me white space.
I used Bugaboo's current Stella Says Sketch #712 (resized to 5 x 7 (A7) in PSE), as well as a Bugaboo digital stamp for my focal image.
My card base is Recollection Heavy Duty 110# white card stock. I dry-embossed some Office Depot 110# index stock with my well-used Darice Snowflakes A7 embossing folder for my background mat. I used my corner punch to round all corners. The red, white and blue snowflakes ribbon is from my stash and quite old. I have one tiny piece left. Over the years it's been used also for fireworks and flowers. I like how it's mimicking the asterick-like snowflakes in the image.
I die cut both the Office Depot index stock the image is printed on and the blue SU card stock mat with my Spellbinders Matting Basics dies. The image layer is popped up with dimensionals to accomodate the ribbon. I used my ProMarkers to color the image and then enhanced it with snowflakes of pearly dots made with a Viva Decor Pearl Pen, applied Stickles to the ground, and brushed glitter onto Frosty with a Crafters Companion Sparkle Pen. It's a lot more sparkly in person!
I used sentiments by Flourishes and Corning Heritage Farms, stamped with VersaFine Majestic Blue ink, on the inside of my card.
And a final view. Hope you enjoyed looking. Now to the challenges I am entering this card into:
1. Bugaboo Stella Says Sketch #712 - Sketch is shown above.
2. Bugaboo Catch the Bug July Inspired By a Movie Theme Challenge - "Frosty the Snowman" animated cartoon.
3. CAS Christmas July Challenge: Snowflake - Snowflakes in my image and embossed on my white background.
4. Aud Sentiments #231: Bingo - I chose Ribbon / Digi Stamp / Diecut, and I included a sentiment on the front of the card.
5. Outlawz Color Tuesday July 16-29: Tic-Tac-Toe Board - I chose Kid's Stuff / Dry Embossing / Blue.
6. 613 Avenue Create #223: AG + Opt. Use Your Country's Flag Colors - I played the option of red, white and blue (my Country's flag colors - USA).
7. CHNCCB #446: ACG + Opt. Use Some Red - I played the option and have used some red.
9. Happy Little Stampers July Christmas Challenge: ACG + Opt. Sparkle - I've played sparkle option.
10. Cut It Up #178: Christmas in July - I have used Spellbinders Matting Basics dies.
16. Colour Crazy Week 26: AG with Colouring - I colored my inage with ProMarkers.
That's all for me! Until next time, Stay Crafty, My Friends! XOX