Leigh S-B Designs and is colored with wax colored pencils and ProMarkers. I then blended the Palette Hybrid Starry Night ink into the outer parts of the image with a makeup blending brush (one of those Amazon knock-offs of the so-called Life Changing Pickett Fence blender brushes, have had mine for months and just now nerved up to use them and it was fun!). I generously coated the Twin Towers with my Sakura glitter metallic gel pen. The light has to hit it just right. And then. WOW! Shimmer and shine! I'm very happy with the way it turned out and so is Honey!
1. Outlawz Wednesday Sketch June 26-Jul 9 - See Sketch, above
2. Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge #79: Celebrate It! - I'm not celebrating what happened, instead, but our metal as patriots because of what happened.
613 Avenue Create #223: AG + Opt. Use Your Country's Flag Colors
4. Pixie's Snippets Playground #356: Anything Goes with a Snippet - all of the papers used in this Deco were leftover cuts from previous projects. And Yes, count me in the giveaway, thanks!
5. Colour Crazy Week 25: AG with Colouring - I coloured the digital image with colored pencils and ProMarkers.
6. Time Out Challenge #139: Inspired By Words - I focused on freedom of being an American.
Moving Along with the Times #101: Stars and Stripes
8. Through the Craft Room Door Challenge for July 9-15: Always AG
9. Crafting from the Heart #247: Always AG
10. LTCCB #36: Always AG
11. LTSCB #123: Always AG
12. Crafts Galore Encore #65 Always AG
13. YSPB July Challenge: Always AG
14. A Bit More Time to Craft #95: Always AG
15. CHNPPC July Challenge: AG with Patterned Paper
16. Stamplorations Summer Theme & Sketch Challenge: Stamps + Anything Goes
Thanks so much for dropping by to visit. I hope you liked my 9/11 mixed media project. Have a great week! Until next time, XOXOX