Sunday, March 3, 2019

Birthday Blow Dry

Hello all! Okay, super quick post to share a birthday for my miracle-worker hairdresser. My dad had a devastating stroke a week ago today and our lives have been altered quickly and tremendously. I'm still adjusting as I put out fires, so I feel lucky to have been able to get this card made.

   
I used a Lucy Chesna sketch as a 5x7 card.

Supplies:
SU Card stock
Scenic Route patterned paper
Neenah Solar White card stock for printed image
K&Co Letter stickers
Paper Nest Dolls Hairdresser Ellie digital stamp on front, Hero Arts & Avery Elle clear stamps inside and back
Stash items: 3D rolled flowers (probably Jolene's from way back)
Promarkers and Distress Markers for coloring Ellie

 
 Here's the inside and the back of card. I'll try to identify the stamps used and update this post when/if I do. I'm not doing that great a job of concentrating right now, so please excuse me.

Challenges:
1. My SketchWorld Facebook Sketchathon
2. Outlawz Monday Greetings: Girls / Women / Beauty
3. Paper Nest Dolls March Challenge: AG
4. Moo Mania #185: Women
5. Ike's World Challenge #117: AG + B is for Blue
6. Country View Challenge March: Letters and or Numbers

I hope you liked my card and thank you for visiting. Please keep my family in your prayers if you're into prayer. I would appreciate it and will elaborate more when I get a chance. Hugs! xoxox

9 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

What a wonderful card - so pretty and most appreciated at Moo Mania & More dear Aimeslee - THANK YOU!
So sad to hear about the bad news! All the best for your Dad and the whole family!
You are in my thoughts!

Hugs, Susi

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father. Such sad times. You and your family and in my prayers.

This personalized birthday card rocks my world, Aimes. You're well coloured girl is so adorable. Hugs--Bethie

ike said...

Such a sweet card. Sorry to hear about your Dad :-(
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

Elegant and gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Aimslee!
So sorry to hear about your dad suffering a stroke. I will keep him in my prayers for a full recovery. Your card is so adorable. Don't forget you can enter your card in Outlawz Festive Friday's too. We always have an anything goes theme in addition to our other themes. And if you love working with sketches, we would love to see you at our Outlawz Sketch Challenge!
I am your newest follower!! You have a great blog!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Furrbster said...

A lovely and stylish card. Fingers crossed for a full recovery for your dad,

hugz Tinz

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge with this lovely card!

Anna said...

Wonderful card... love it!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls challenge this month!
Anna Dt

Sue said...

Oh Aimeslee I'm so sorry to hear about you Dad, you must be devastated. I'm glad that you cleaning and clearing went smoothly, and I hope that you will feel more yourself day by day. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and take care of yourself. Sue x