Sunday, January 13, 2019

Countdown to Christmas

Another Sunday is winding down and I've a Christmas card to share with you.


   
I  was able to participate this week in Mojo Monday. I'm happy that Julee Tilman resurrected it. I have many wonderful sketches saved from all the years it was "in biz".  I made my card pretty much by the sketch this time.


Supplies Used:
SU & DCWV Card Stocks
Echo Park Recollections Patterned Papers
Cuttlebug 5X7 Christmas Countdown Embossing Folder
Queen & Co. foam lace
Stamps: Papertrey Ink & Pink Persimmon
Memento, VersaMark, Embossing powder
Santa enamel charm from my stash



The inside and the back: I thought to use my real signature stamp on the back and heat-embossed it.


Challenges:

That's it for me. 

Thanks for coming by and checking out my card. 

Hope you have a great week! xoxo

1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the More Mixed Media challenge. Hope to see you again next time.