Sunday, January 6, 2019

Birthdays by Air and by Sea

Hiya, Blogging Friends. Thanks for visiting me today.

Couple of birthday cards to share - here is the first one:

   
A birthday card by air. 
I used Atlantic Hearts Sketch 297 and here are the supplies I used to create:
Stamplorations Stamp Sets and Stencil:
  
SU Card Stock
Watecolor Paper
Smooch Spritz Shimmer Sprays Pomegranate and Gold
Shimmery Ribbon
Orange Rhinestones
Black Enamel Dots
Versamark and White EP

I had so much fun making the background with the stencil and the shimmer sprays.

  
It's really shimmery!

  
The inside and back.


Challenges I'm joining with this card:

_____________________________________________

My second birthday card is by sea:

  
I used Bugaboo Stamps Stella Says Sketch 621, BUT I did not get it done before the Linky closed. I'm having trouble understanding what time zone they are in (Link said it closed at 6am the next day, but closed at midnight the day before. Maybe they are UK Time? I thought they were EST and I'm CST. Oh well, I'll get it figured out eventually.) Anyway. it was a fab sketch and I'm glad I used it. 

Here's my supplies list:
SU Card Stock
Neenah Solar Card Stock
Karen Foster Water drops patterned paper (old)
Bugaboo Under the Sea Digital Stamp Set
My Favorite Things Who's That Mermaid Stamp Set
Making Memories Teal Ledger Tina Alpha stickers
Shell sequins
Star Punch
Promarkers, Wink of Stella, Sakura Gel Pens

I enjoyed coloring these images with my Promarkers and adding shimmer and shine to them with my other pens.

  
Inside and back of card

Close-up to show the glittery shimmer, sparkle and shine.

Challenges I'm joining with this card:
I'm so glad you came by to see my art and I hope you have a wonderful week!
xoxo

No comments: