Monday, January 7, 2019

For Cat Lovers Only

Happy Monday, everybody. Appreciate you stopping by!

I made the Christmas card I'm sharing today because it's been awhile since I participated over at Ike'sworld and never before at it's other challenge blog, Show Us Your Pussycats, where you need to use ... cats. This card will not be going to just anyone, they will need to be a cat lover. And like all things to do with cats, the card is a little weird.

  

SUPPLIES LIST:
SU Card Stock
Christmas Wrap Paper
Dark red Karen Foster paper for die cut
Candy cane washi tape
Ikesworld Digital Art: I Iz Santa image
MFT HoHoHo Die
Spellbinders Circle Nestie and Mega Curved Rectangle Nesties
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Alpha stickers
Distress markers to color with

 
Yes, I used Christmas wrapping paper as patterned paper. We donate to M.D. Anderson Cancer Hospital in Houston, and they send a thank you - this year it was folded wrap in 3 designs. The child patients create art that becomes the design for wrap and for cards. This paper was designed by a 15-yr. old girl named Sayna. Pretty cool, huh? (Sayna means "silent" and "serene", which describes most cats - HA! Jinx! This paper was meant to be on my card, lololol.)


I am leaving the inside sentiment-free for now because I do not know who will get this yet. Couldn't resist using more of the wrap inside the card, though. 

Reminds me of Spring (if I ignore those winter berries). 


CHALLENGES:

Thanks again for stopping by today. Be blessed!

No comments: