Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Stella Fusion Card


Here's one of my last cards before I stop to relax and enjoy the holiday. 

 
I used the Fusion sketch AND photo since Stella's in her sleigh. The 4 tiles are the 4 squares in the sketch, taped together to form a present with twine wrapped around it. I also used twine and pearls with my Bugaboo image for the Bingo Challenge.


I colored Stella with Promarkers and did some distressing with Distress inks around the edges.


Supplies:
SU Card Stock and Watercolor Paper
Chloe's Closet Patterned Paper and Square Tiles
Tim Holtz Jute Twine
Flatback pearls
Sakura Gelpens
Bugaboo Stella Christmas Sled Digital Stamp
Colored with Promarkers and Distress Inks


I keep only white pearls, so I colored the red ones I used with my Poppy Promarker.

Challenges:
1. Fusion Card Sketch: Christmas Eve Ride
2. Catch the Bug Challenge: December Bingo (I chose, Bugaboo image, pearls, twine)
3. TioT Dec. 11: Guess Who's Coming...It's Santa  (Yvonne suggested this fits their theme, as Stella makes a good Mrs. Claus - and she DOES, doesn't she? :-) )

Have a great day and see ya soon. Thanks for dropping by! xoxo

No comments: