Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Fusion Sketch Card

I made another card today...I must be on a roll, lol. Been trying to use up scraps and get some UFAPs (Un Finished Art Projects) done. Today's card is all scraps and leftovers.


I'm using more of those hexagons from my last card, plus a Making Memories Thank You sticker and a Cuttlebug-embossed base mat that I swooshed over with my VersaMagic dew drop chalk inks using 3 different colors.
I followed this Fusion sketch but not the colors.


For the inside, I matted a pretty green paper from my stash and some washi tape here and there.

The back has some floral paper. The lavender looks grey here but trust me, it's in the purple color family, I guarantee!


Here you can see the different colors a bit better.

Challenges I am entering with this card:

So glad you stopped by! Have a great evening! Until next time xoxo


No comments: