Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Abbreviated Thanks

Hello sweet bloggers! I'm in and out this Tuesday morning. I have a Thank You card to share.


This is an A7 (5"x7") card using Sweet n Sassy's retired Shape Up hexagon die, some washi tape and paper scraps. I had the one envelope with the pretty back flap that I wanted to use, so that pretty much determined the color scheme.  
I used this sketch with the 5 elements. I abbreviated the spelling of Thanks because I wanted to use my green felt Thicker letter stickers and I'd used all the a's, but I learned years ago in an education class that people can easily read words with the vowels left out so I went with it! Haha And of course, just as soon as I'd finished, it hit me that if I'd had an a I'd still need another word. So I have penciled plans to make this card again in one of the other Thicker colors I have that will let me spell Thank and You. And I will fit 3 more hexagons to the right starting next to the h and n on down and add You. I think that will look very cool, but for now I'm happy with my abbreviated thnkx! :-) 


Entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks so much for dropping by and allowing me to share my art with you. 
I'll be back soon and until then, Be Happy!
xoxo


No comments: