Saturday, September 15, 2018

The Merry Christmas Challenge!!!


Hello and Happy Saturday! It's September 15th and time for another "Anything Christmas Goes" challenge at The Merry Christmas Challenge

This is my first Design Team post and here's my sample make. I used papers from my stash, of course, along with some Core'dinations glitter and pearlescent card stocks die cut with a Spellbinders' label nestie. The sentiment is very old See-D's and the image of Santa is from Crowabout.

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? A friend of mine on Facebook just posted we have 14 weeks left! Wow, just yesterday it was June, where does the time go? If you need motivation, check out our challenge blog. What I like about it is no restrictions as to what you make, really, as long as it's Christmas or Holiday. So, give it a try to get a jump start or a mid-way jolt if you've already begun. The current challenge runs from Sept. 15 to Oct. 14th. More details are HERE!

The inside of my card.

And the back side...

I hope everyone has a great weekend despite this weather. Tonight is my hubby's retirement dinner and it looks like we will get some better weather for it, but the mosquitos may eat us alive just running from car to restaurant and back! They are really bad here now. And they love me, I must be sweet meat for them, haha. Here's hoping they aren't messing with you wherever you are!

Thanks for dropping by and allowing me to share my art with you. 
You'll see me again this weekend, just don't know when yet. 
Cheers! 
xoxo




No comments: