Friday, September 14, 2018

Happy Happy Joy Joy

TGIF! It's the weekend!

Friday seems like a perfect to share this card. I am still in the clutches of lime green and hot pink. 

Supplies used to design this card: 
SU card stock for card base
KI Memories Ornaments Christmas paper
Lime green copy paper for inside
Core'dinations Pearlescent card stock to die cut words
W Plus 9 Happy die
Lawn Fawn Scripty Joy die
Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust glitter pen

And scraps to decorate the back.

For the inside, another of my poems created in PSE and laser-printed.


I am participating in the following challenges with this card:







One of our daughter's favorite childhood TV shows to watch with her Dad was Nickelodeon's Ren and Stempy, and this was their signature phrase they made famous.

That's it for me today. 
Thank you for stopping by to check out my makes.
Rainy days like today are perfect for art time!
xoxo

No comments: