Thursday, September 13, 2018

Colorful Christmas Joys

HeyHey, Crafty Friends! Is it Thursday already?

The card I'm sharing today is a bit of a departure off my beaten path, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've got so many rubber and clear stamps, but I have many digital stamps as well. So I spent some time sizing and printing out some to color for cards.

I've used Imagine That DigiStamps' Flamingo Christmas set on today's card. And I almost printed out one of the papers to use. While I've used digital stamps before, I've never printed out the paper so I may read up on it and try it soon.

As this week has been hectic for me, I just reached for scrapbook paper for this card and I kid you not, I had to snap a pic of the year -- 2004 -- so this paper is 14 years old. I'm always saying I have supplies that are probably in there propagating because they are getting old enough! 

I began with some SU card stock for my card base, the KIMemories patterned paper, an Avery Elle Wonky Scalloped Frame die, my trusty WRMK Cropadile punch, my clear gel pen and some Stickles in assorted pinks and clear. I used my Promarkers to color everything.


A couple of closer shots to capture the bling and shimmer.

And the back. Another hardly used siggie stamp.

I'm participating in the following challenges with this card:

1. Winter Wonderland: Christmas Joy - What brings me Christmas Joy? Flamingos and these tropical colors! I've lived on the Texas Gulf Coast all my life. ;-)





Thanks so much for dropping by to allow me to share my art with you. 
I'll be back tomorrow. Until then, I hope you can make some time to get artsy! 
xoxoxo







No comments: