Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Multi-post Tuesday: Thank you card #2

I'm Baaaack! Here is my other Thank you card.

I began with the Teesha Moore collage sheet image. I wanted to use tropical colors like yellow, orange, green, and I knew my old Junkitz paper stash would work and also be a nice compliment to Teesha's playful Zetti image. 

I searched my Thank You stamps and found the cute Wordsworth Stamps hand-written child-like sentiment and then the Avery Elle tiny big huge thanks sentiment stamp. The friend we are giving this to will very much appreciate the silly humor.

Before layering my card front matts I took the time to edge all of them in dark grey ink, even the image. I love this humorous card and hope to try my hand at more like them.

I want to join the following challenges with this card:
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #171 - Use TROPICAL COLORS
Eclectic Ellapu August Challenge - FRIENDS FROM AFAR (share what you've sent friends)
LTCCB Challenge #25 - ANYTHING GOES

Thank you for reading two posts today and for your visit to let me share my art with you. xoxo



No comments: