Monday, August 13, 2018

Bingo! Tag Tuesday

Here I am again, twice in one day? That rarely happens! 

But, I am trying to post my winnings from a blog challenge as I also participate in another blog challenge at the same blog, so they will see I got my goodies and am so pleased with them. I have gone right to the deadline getting my piece done, so I had to post again so soon.

First to the goodies I won: Valerie and the crew at Tag Tuesday was so sweet to send me this package for winning their Floral Challenge several weeks ago. I looooove everything Valerie sent! Especially the beautiful floral tag she made, which is hanging on a display in my foyer at present. The hibiscus looks perfect for summer. Isn't that lamb napkin cute? Thanks so much! 


And here is my tag I am entering into their current challenge, Bingo. I tried a new way to do the top to thread some lace or ribbon through. The green piece is only glued at the bottom edge on the front and back, so I can slip fiber through. I haven't yet though, as I decided that the tags I make might be good to put on cards. I thought since it's still just August, I could wait to decide which tags I wanted to use as decorations for my art corner. The others I get made can go on cards. At any rate, these two little fairies would look adorable either place. For now, they are participating in the Tag Tuesday Bingo Challenge. :-) 

Materials:
Images: Lisa's Altered Arts, Gecko Galz
Paper: Karen Foster
Velvet Ric-rac: Chatterbox

Well, that's it for now. I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks for visiting me and allowing me to share my art with you! xoxoxo

No comments: