Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Christmastide

Greetings of the Season! It's Christmas in July today and I have a card to share.

I call this card "Christmastide" and it makes me think I'm hilarious, because I was searching for a small sentiment in my Christmas stamps appropriate for the image, saw this Cornish Heritage Farms sentiment and had that a-ha moment. Plus, I love using words in punny or double-entendre ways. Score! The Victorians would be scandalized!! haha 

This card began because I wanted to do another card with stripes, but saw 2 challenges wanting tropical paradise and citrus colors. I thought, what a great time to use up this old Junkitz paper and use this Northcoast Designs stamp for the first time? I frame it with Spellbinders Labels #3, and both sentiments are from CHF.

I used my Copper Permapaque pen on the frame, and pulled out my Tombow markers to color with. The sparkle was made with gel pens and Wink of Stella.

Challenges I am entering this card in are:

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing my art with me. I'll be back with more! Have an awesome Hump Day and get some art in. xoxo

No comments: