Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Christmas in June with a side of Einstein

Hello, my blogging friends and Happy Summer to all of you in our Northern Hemisphere.
I have a ScriptureDex Rolo and a Christmas card to share today.

First up is a ScriptureDex Rolo that I did for the Einstein challenge at Think Monday, Think ATC which is where I usually get my Rolo inspirations. This was an old challenge from March that I'd missed and just now found the time for. Stamps used are from Technique Junkies, Cornish Heritage Farms and Clear Dollar Stamps. Die cuts used are QuicKutz Denmark Collection, Clear Dollar and Spellbinders. Used a wide washi tape and a skinny washi tape on top of that on the Rolo's front side. 

Next I have a Christmas card because it's never too early to make those! I hope to continue with some regularity, so I found a bunch of Christmas card challenge blogs to help me. To make this I used ribbon and pearl stick-ons from my stash plus a Cuttlebug wreath die, a Tim woodgrain embossing folder and a Papertrey Ink sentiment. The bow may not look awesome but I am so proud of my arthritic fingers!!! I'll take it! I am linking this card up with the following blog challenges:





That does it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been playing around with! Hope you are staying cool and dry and arty! xoxo

No comments: