Saturday, June 30, 2018

Busy Art Bee - That's Me!

Good weekend, friends. Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been making.

I'm still on a Christmas card roll. I used wax colored pencils to color the Sweet and Sassy Cup of Cocoa stamped image, a Spellbinders die to shape it, and a printed sentiment from my stash, along with a couple of candy brads and Impression Obsession candy cane stamp/die cuts. 

I continued the stripes on the back, but wider. You can barely see the thinner strip on the front. I'm linking up this card to the following challenges:


And a ScriptureDex Rolo for you. Stamps used: Technique Junkies, Artistic Outpost, October Afternoon.  This Rolo was made for the Tag on an Atc / Rolo challenge over at Think Monday, Think ATC


That's it for me at the moment. Give me time, though, there will be more! haha Have a great weekend!

No comments: