Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Time For A Few Tags


Hello there! How's Life treating you? I have been so happily busy making cards, and today I took a break from that and made these tags. Just because the bases had just been sitting there staring up at me for too long.

I am linking them up to the following challenges:
and


The tag base was stamped in Distress inks using an old Starving Artistamp background stamp. That purple was calling out to me, lol. The collaged bits are Junkitz, Marah Johnson and Gecko Galz Valentine Wishes collage sheet (hey, I actually cut out and used the sheet title, why not? ha!)  The ribbon and lace are from my Black Hole of Stash. I also used my Stampin Up tag topper punch to make the tag base out of card stock.


This tag base was sent to me in a rak a long time ago, so I have no idea who made it. The collage bits are similarly orphaned. They came out of my stash and are so old that I can no longer remember details. I keep a Valentines/Love drawer in my Scraps cabinet (one drawer for every 2 colors + metallic, greetings. valentines, patterned & homemade papers - it's the 12 drawer cart just like this one):
Anyway, over the years many bits and bobs have ended up in that drawer, so who knows anymore? Honey laughs at me trying to supply all these deets - "Where's your paycheck?" he asks. LOL, well, good point, but I do try. He's right though, just for fun. And I aim to keep having fun because I am on a roll with my creative juices. So, yeah, for right now, it's my job. And my salary is confidential, haha.

That reminds me of this piece I made years ago for a Post Secret themed swap: 
Hahaha! My poor Honey! <3 nbsp="" p="">






No comments: