Monday, March 7, 2016

Incredibly Late WOYWW 352

On Feb. 29th, I turned 60, and also 15. My usually sedate life has been leading a social whirlwind since the weekend before then and just now winding back down. Wouldn't have traded it for the world, though. Blogging went by the wayside, obviously. But that's where I've been...celebrating with family and friends. The last few days I also weathered some health issues and am feeling better.

So, I don't know if I can even link this to WOYWW 352 still as I am 5 days late, but I'll give it a try. Got out my St. Patrick and Easter card fixins, and printed some collage images. I took photos dutifully on Tuesday or Wednesday I think, and honestly, it's all still there, so no real progress made since. I've got to step it up a notch now. Party girl has let the time get a leg up.

Freshly-printed collage images on the work table...
Some really nice images. The two sheets on the left are Gecko Galz and the sheet on the right is Retro CafĂ© Art. The fourth one (middle right) is a sheet I created from various single freebie images saved on my hard drive from various sources. These 4 sheets could keep me occupied all year, so if I ever get my arss in gear to make my dream come true of being ahead in my card making, any time I'll want to create a Spring card, I'll have something printed up to use. The hardest part, though, is which one to use first? I like them all!

No comments: