Saturday, March 6, 2010

Post and Run

Supplies: Patches digital stamp by Designed2Delight . Sizzix frame diecut. DCWV patterned papers. EKS gel sentiment frame. Unknown sentiment stamp. Offray ribbon. Image colored with Prismacolor pencils, Zig markers and Copics.

Since I am always in the mood to color, I ran across this digital stamp designer's challenge blog and am trying out her stamp. The bunny's name is Patches. It was fun to play with Springy papers, colors and images, even more so now that the weather here is Spring-like, too.

Supplies: NRN Design stickers, Collage Stuff image, SevenGypsies papers, fortune cookie fortune.

We had an Asian atc mingle in my weekly mingle group and I thought that face went ironically well with the fortune, winkwink.


Supplies: Hand-drawn flower colored with Prismacolor pencils and Zig markers.

We had a lottery in February where we had to hand-draw a flower. You know I'm thinking, fine, as long as I can color it, right? Enough said.

Supplies: Inka / Scrollswork floor stamp. Gina K. grandpa magoo stamp. Paperfever alpha stickers. Images colored with gelpens, Zig markers and Prismacolor pencils.

And as if that were not enough, the mingle I did this atc for had a Pointy Hats theme, and since this guy comes with one I had to use him. He reminds me of Mr. Magoo! winkwink

6 comments:

Thessa said...

Me gustan los trabajos de tu blog. Un saludo desde Madrid, España.

LynnF said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous, Aimeslee...all the elements, your stamping and coloring are simply spot on!!! I really enjoy your blog! Hugs, LynnF (from Altered Designs)

artbeckons said...

Love, love, LOVE the asian ATC!! Hope you're feeling a little better this week... thinking of you and wishing you all the best =)

Linda said...

HI Aimeslee!! Love the ATCs especially the hand drawn flower. Very spring like.

Thinkie said...

Patches is cute, he looks a little like my parents bunny Google with those huge hanging ears ;-)
pretty flower!

Vicky said...

life of the party atc ...is a riot .nice work