Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bookmark Tutorial



Here is a classy and easy way to mark your place in that hot book you are reading. I made a couple of these bookmarks today and decided to snap a few pics during the process for you and do a little tutorial. First, you need to get this:



Next, turn the paper over and:


Then:



Now, do this:



Then:



Next:



Finally:





Here is the other bookmark I made, for my homework in my Taking Flight class:




I used rub-ons from Marah Johnson's Travel Designs and Love Struck booklets (Creative Imaginations).

5 comments:

teri said...

I think I just found an idea for Christmas gifts for my Goodreads friends!! You are so inspiring, Aimeslee. xo-teri

jillconyers said...

The bookmarks are great Aimeslee!

I love bookmarks but, I have a huge problem with misplacing them and I end up using a scrap piece of paper. It really is kind of sad...in a humorous sort of way.

Cindy said...

Wow, fantastic bookmark!! Thanks for sharing this!!

Wendy said...

This is GREAT! Thanx so much for taking the time to share your creation with us...and how to create one. I'm going to try it myself! :)

Jacque said...

This is a super idea. I always have about 6 or more books that I am reading at a time and this is a fun way to bookmark them. Thank you!